For an outstanding, entry-level inside sales opportunity with no end to what you can achieve, think CDW. We’re a Fortune 200 leader and technology expert companies turn to most to solve all their IT needs and challenges. A technology sales job at CDW is rewarding and exciting as we put you on the fast-track, selling some of the most innovative technology brands in the IT industry.
As an entry-level Sales Representative, you’ll collaborate directly with a variety of IT decision makers to improve their technology infrastructure and boost their efficiency. Whether an organization needs a single tablet or an entire virtual environment, you’ll have the sales training, mentoring, tools and resources to connect with your customers and solve their most complex IT challenges.
You’ll become proficient with CDW’s extensive portfolio of products, services and solutions through our interactive instructor-led learning and receive cutting-edge, on-the-job sales training to effectively develop and prepare you for your CDW career in technology sales. You’ll have access to resources such as your manager, sales coaches, instructors, and others to help you strategically craft and build consultative relationships with customers. You’ll quickly learn that all sales opportunities at CDW are a chance to forge a relationship, rather than complete a transaction. We’ll teach you everything you need to know to become a trusted technology consultant and advisor for your customers.
What you’ll do
- Prospect for new customers through a high volume of customer touchpoints to effectively grow your book of business
- Build, grow and maintain positive relationships with your customers
- Research current and potential customers to understand their business, and educate them on the value of working with CDW
- Educate, strategize and successfully sell the industry’s top technology products, services and solutions
- Collaborate with peers and industry partners to bring the best technology solutions to your customers
What you’ll need to succeed
- Self-motivation, strong ambition and interest in directly impacting the business landscape through technology solutions
- Dedication and commitment to a long-term sales training program
- Passion for relationship building, creative problem-solving and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate resiliency in adverse situations
- Natural curiosity and a desire to learn, grow and develop your sales and technology skillset
- Ability to develop lasting customer relationships
- Work experience in industries such as: technology, retail, restaurant, hotel, fitness and/or any sales experience
- Experience working or interacting with people, for example: community involvement, student organizations/clubs, internships and/or sports
- Unlimited earning potential: base salary plus uncapped commissions upon successful completion of paid training
- Incredible potential for career progression and advancement for motivated performers
- Community involvement opportunities and our charitable match program
- Comprehensive benefits package along with perks and incentives based on sales performance
- Culture of belonging and inclusion with amazing coworkers and inspiring leadership
CDW is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together – and we always have your back. At CDW you’ll work with people who inspire you.
CDW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at Helpdesk-Recruiting@cdw.com
This job has expired.