Are you passionate and ready to join an inclusive work environment, committed to leading new ideas and pathways, and to delivering value? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting career opportunity for you. Who are we? We are Montrose, a leading environmental services company with 1,600 employees across 70 locations worldwide, focused on supporting clients as they deal with the environmental challenges of today, and prepare for what's coming tomorrow.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Our Mission is: To help protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil that feeds us, and is supported by our Principles: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Competitive compensation packages
- Industry leading benefits packages including company paid life and disability insurance
- Paid parental leave benefits
- Progressive vacation policies and company holidays including floating holidays to meet the diverse needs of our people.
- 401(k) plan offered
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need
- An educational reimbursement program
- Access to best rates in the industry to bring your student loan debt down to size
Sample Custodian Technicians are responsible for ensuring that samples received, documentedand stored correctly. Sample Custodians are responsible for notifying theGroup Leaderto receipt, volume, preservation, labeling, or other discrepancies that could affect the laboratory's ability to meet the expectations of our clients. The ideal candidate will have experience in working under possibly hazardous conditions (e.g. pathogens or chemicals). They will be well-trained to maintain safety conditions and will be passionate for doing work that makes things move forward.
Our El Dorado Hills, CA Laboratory is currently seeking a Full-Time Sample Receiving Technician to join our team.
As a key member of the laboratory team, this role will be responsible for a full range of activities including:
- Log-in samples
- Disposal of sample upon project completion
- Shipment of bottles and sample kits to clients
- Cleaning and Shipping of coolers
- Monitor temperatures of all refrigeration units
- Perform all job duties in accordance with SOPs and laboratory health and safety policies
- Comply with Enthalpy's Quality Assurance Program
- Comply with Enthalpy's Health and Safety Plan
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some lab experience is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of general lab practices and lab safety
- Able to multi-task and communicate effectively (both oral and written)
- Able to work independently and make sound decisions
- Well organized and have an attention to detail
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time.
- Lifting or moving objects up to 50lbs.
- May spend extended amounts of time in sample fridge/freezer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified.MAKE THE MOVE
From comprehensive air measurement and laboratory services to regulatory compliance, emergency response, permitting, engineering, and remediation, Montrose delivers innovative and practical design, engineering and operational solutions that keep its clients on top of their immediate needs - and well ahead of the strategic curve.We are a fast-paced and dynamic team. At Montrose, you are your own boss, but you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues. Therefore, if freedom, autonomy, head-scratching professional challenges attract you, we'd love to speak with you.
Want to know more about us? Visit montrose-env.com and have fun!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Montrose is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment for individuals with disabilities.
This job has expired.