Expected Travel: Up to 10%
Requisition ID: 6572
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Functions - The Corporate division is the central operating unit of the company; setting strategy and policy and providing business development, finance, human resources, information technology, investor relations and legal support to the businesses. The global Company headquarters is located just outside of Philadelphia in Wayne, PA. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
The SAP Warehouse & Distribution Analyst will analyze issues and work with the North America Distribution Center operations team and Global IT function to specify, develop and implement solutions. This position is expected to be a primary contributor to site issue resolution and continuous improvement initiatives. This position will be located at the North American Distribution Center.
• Manage the development, configuration and maintenance of SAP MM/WM modules.
• Act as the site SAP technology knowledge base and liaison with the Global IT function.
• Provide support of the site warehouse and distribution business processes.
• Attend site management meetings to understand and gather their requirements.
• Create system user requirements documents that comply with Teleflex standards.
• Analyze, assess and suggest modification of existing or proposed systems and related devices.
• Conduct functional reviews and walks-through of the IT design documentation with the development and design team members.
• Coordinate site testing of system changes in adherence to Teleflex validation procedures.
• Deliver consistently high quality service and solutions that meet business requirements and ensure goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
• Recognize, analyze, and solve system or applications problems as they are encountered.
• Participate in site related projects and rollouts of the SAP application.
• Ability to come up to speed with S/4 HANA EWM-company is planning S4 migration, this role will play a central part in this implementation and will be trained in EWM functionality as part of the project participation.
• Share ideas, information, knowledge, and data proactively to accomplish collaboration for the success of the team, project, or task.
Education / Experience Requirements
• BA/BS in computer science, IT, related field, or equivalent demonstrated SAP Super-User experience required.
• 5+ years SAP MM, WM configuration and support experience.
• Distribution center super-user experience an advantage.
• Prior involvement in one or more SAP implementations. Experience in other moderate scale projects or implementations to be considered as well.
• Understanding of warehouse related Master Data.
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Knowledge of distribution center operations (Inbound, Outbound, and Inventory)
• Strong background in troubleshooting application errors and performance related issues.
• Knowledge of EDI and interfaces to SAP
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint, required.
• Experience in a large scale warehouse facility a plus.
• Ability to work independently and under pressure and to manage multiple concurrent tasks and responsibilities while dealing with changing priorities.
• Ability to work in matrix organization to support Global L&D while focused on specific facility support.
• Ability to think strategically and to be creative in task completion.
• Strong communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
• Ability to work in a virtual environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills and able to interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!