SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than94,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
"In the course of employment, you will be required to travel to and/or work at a client site. The company requires employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to travel commercially and many clients require visitors performing work at their locations to be vaccinated. Therefore, this role requires a candidate who is fully vaccinated or will be prior to an anticipated start date. The successful candidate will be required to provide proof of having received a COVID-19 vaccination.
The company will provide a reasonable accommodation upon request after an offer is extended."
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform analytical studies utilizing GCMS and LCMS in a fast-paced leading Contract Research Organization.
• Perform various tasks in support of laboratory operation and maintenance.
• LSS - West Chester Small Molecule Team Leader
• Operate and maintain laboratory instrumentation required for cGMP analyses.
• Lead or assist with complex analytical studies, including study design and execution.
• Prepare chemical solutions and perform detailed and complex analytical procedures (e.g., extractions, purifications, evaporations, derivatizations, etc.) following SOP's and established test Protocols.
• Method development and validation of LCMS and/or GCMS methods.
• Interpretation of quantitative and qualitative mass spectrometric data
• Work closely with Quality Assurance to meet all necessary regulatory requirements.
• Liaise with clients to discuss analytical requirements and results.
A minimum M.S. with 5 years or Ph.D. with 3 years experience in Analytical Chemistry and GCMS and/or LCMS specifically.
• Have hands-on experience with running HPLC, GC, and mass spectrometry instruments. Industry cGMP experience a plus.
• Familiarity with method validation guidelines.
• Experience in mass spectrometric interpretation and/or structure elucidation.
• Experience in high resolution mass spectrometric analysis a plus.
• Experience with E&L testing or mass spectrometric screening studies a plus.
• Be highly motivated, independent and interactive.
• Effectively collaborate with colleagues, both internal and external.
• Demonstrate professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Be highly organized and capable of multitasking to meet required deadlines.
• Have ability to focus on critical tasks, give proper attention to detail.
Posted about 9 hours ago
Posted about 9 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago