A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
As the Regional HRBP you belong to the respective regional leadership team for the Biopharma Business and report to the Sectoral HRBP Head Commercial International + Core Medicine Franchises. The role provides convincing analyses to support business decision making and provide direction for Market HR Partners in selected countries in the matrix.
This position provides senior leadership in a matrix, collaborating with Market HR colleagues to address and fulfil business requirements.
Role specific capabilities:
- Shape Business & People Strategies
- Translate business strategy into Sector-specific initiatives that support growth, launch preparation and business transformation (e.g. org design, divestment, M&A)
- Drive Business Performance by monitoring and identify business performance and people risks / opportunities (e.g. People Analytics)
- Monitor and identify business performance and people risks / opportunities (e.g. People Analytics)
- Plan Future (Talent) Capabilities
- Anticipate gaps / future people requirements including sourcing, performance and rewards strategies, with particular focus on Succession Management to Business-Critical roles and the development of early in career talent.
- Facilitate and support change management and cultural transformation strategies
Data and Technology
Uses multiple data and information sources to create critical People insights and consequences for the business
Pro-actively anticipates, through technology, employee experience requirements of targeted HR Solutions & Tools, and translates these into employee journey maps
Leads large-scale business, HR, People and cultural transformation change programs and sets a vision for change (milestones, behaviours and mindset)
Builds trust with senior management and inspires them to influence behaviours and mindset in others
Provides insights that influence business leader's People decisions with an impact on sustainable future business growth
Partners and challenges the business to anticipate requirements, and communicates People decision trade-offs that drive critical business priorities
Notices patterns, trends or discrepancies when looking at information and data, and uses these to make recommendations on how a new approach or concept can solve a given (identified) business problemWho you are:Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business, science or HR related fields, e.g., Organizational Development or equivalent discipline.
- 8-10 years HR Business Partner experience including experience in a global matrix organization.
- Strong business acumen, substantial experience in leading both global and virtual teams.
- Fluent in English, - related to the market Spanish is needed in LATAM.
- Good understanding of Labour Relations Environment of the respective region.
- Excellent communication, consulting, presentation, organizational and project management skills.
- Team player with can-do attitude, global mindset and intercultural awareness.
- Ability to work with different cultures / background in a changing environment.
- Requires approximately 10% travel
What we offer:
- Master's or Advanced degree in business, science or HR related fields, e.g., Organizational Development or equivalent discipline.
- You have a minimum of 10 years HR Business Partner experience including experience in a global matrix organization.
- Strong business acumen and experiences in supporting an innovation driven healthcare commercial organization.
- HR Experience in Healthcare industry preferred.
- Substantial Experience in leading both global and virtual teams.
- Ability to work with different cultures / background in a changing environment (emerging markets), while being flexible and adaptable.
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 214006
Career Level: E - Professional (10+ years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.