Senior Data Science Manager If you are a Senior Data Science Manager with 8+ years of experience, please read on!
* Job Title:* Senior Data Science Manager
* Location:* 100% Remote - Headquarters in MA
* Salary:* $160-200K Base + 20% bonus based
* Requirements:* BS required, Masters preferred with background in mentoring teams, hands on technical knowledge, and ability to support stakeholders.
This would be an amazing opportunity for you if you are looking for a stable, established industry leader with the opportunity for continued growth!
*Additional ways in which a candidate may stand out would be:*
- Bring a background in B2B, B2C or eCommerce industry
What You Will Be Doing - Lead and grow a team of experienced data scientists. Provide mentoring, coaching and career guidance to develop and retain talent
- Use your expertise to advise team members, helping them plan and deliver successful data science projects
- Contribute directly to the development of sophisticated models and the most advanced data science deliverables
- Be a thought partner to business leaders regarding the development and application of data science to our business
- Work closely with business stakeholders to discover and prioritize the highest-value projects for the Data Science Team
- Drive adoption of best practices for workflow management and development of production-ready outputs
- Help the team select the right tools for the job and achieve an appropriate balance of rigor and efficiency for each project
- Develop an impact-focused culture in which team members are empowered to propose and advocate for projects that will help achieve our business goals
What You Need for this Position - Bachelors or Masters degree in a quantitative field or equivalent experience in an applied setting
- 8+ years of experience with deep expertise in the tools and practice of data science, including statistical modelling and machine learning
- Python / R / Scala - highly skilled in at least one data science language
- Track record of leading complex projects to successful completion, and the ability to teach this skill to team members
- Capable of communicating nuanced business needs to technical experts, and technically challenging topics to business stakeholders
- Experience managing and mentoring teams of skilled professionals
- Enthusiasm for finding innovative and effective solutions to business challenges
- Teaching mindset: Eager to share knowledge and impart wisdom to team members and business stakeholders
- Learning mindset: Ready to learn about the business, discover new tools and techniques, and expand your skills and knowledge alongside your team
What's In It for You - Dental
- Bonus: 20%
Benefits - Dental
- Bonus: 20%
So, if you are a Senior Data Science Manager with 8+ years of experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Jenn Parrella
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!