Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for an experienced hands-Senior Engineer, Motor Controls who has the ability to develop robust, clean elegantly model-based motor control software. You will develop complex drivers for motor control applications in C. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Develop clean, robust and elegantly partioned model-based motor control software.
- Design the motor control software to support our functional safety and technical requirements.
- Develop software processes and tools to improve efficiency.
- Configure our Matlab/Simulink environment to support quality and the conformance to our standards.
- Develop complex drivers for motor control applications in C.
- Invent and create new technologies and solutions
- Strong skills in embedded software architecture and C programming.
- Knowledge of real-time operating systems, digital signal processing and digital control.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices for model based code development for high reliability applications.
- Familiarity with development tools such as compilers and debuggers.
- An enthusiasm for electric powertrain development.
- A minimum of three years of experience developing embedded software for high reliability applications.
- BS in the areas of computer engineering, computer sciences or electrical engineering. MS or Ph.D is preferred.
- Experience in the automotive industry.
- Experience in Motor Controls/Motor Drives etc.
- Experience with ISO-26262.
- An understanding of MAAB guidelines
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.