Senior Engineering Manager REMOTE If you are a Software Engineering Manager that is comfortable leading teams, designing & developing applications / infrastructure, please read on!
We are a publicly traded, #1 company in the industrial technology & IoT (Internet of Things) company with roots in North America and Europe, along with a team of 12k+ employees.
--This will be a fully remote role and 30% hands on, 70% management/code reviews--
What You Will Be Doing - You will be responsible for leading a group of passionate application developers and building the next generation technology apps that will be used by our customers, sales reps, partners, and internal teams.
- You will partner closely with our product and business teams in determining the application and product strategy and roadmap.
- Mentor team members & developers across the organization in Software development principles, patterns & processes
- Promote re-use of code objects & components across the organization. Define and guide the team in re-architecting the existing applications in microservices architecture
- Advise cross functional members on specific aspects of product strategy, development, and delivery and bring recommendations on emerging technologies
What You Need for this Position - 5+ years leading application teams in Agile delivery methodology
- 5+ years software application / infrastructure development domain with experience in using the design patterns & architectural principles
- Experience with 2 or more of the following: Golang, Python, C#, React
- AWS or Azure (we use)
- Data Handling (Sql, NoSQL, Async data movement)
- Experience mentoring and growing developers
Bonus points for:
- Experience in designing & coding high volume front-end applications (Node.js, React)
- Experience with data systems and analytics (BigQuery, Azure Synapse etc.)
- Experience with QA automation
What's In It for You - Strong base pay
- HUGE room for career growth
So, if you are a Senior Engineering Manager looking for a fully remote hands on role, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Bobby June
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Rural Hall, North Carolina
Posted about 6 hours ago
Posted about 6 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago