The technology team at C.H. Robinson is looking for a versatile, highly motivated, tech loving and customer focused Senior Engineering Product Manager. C.H. Robinson offers a wide range of transportation modes and services across the global. These modes and services have different order lifecycle management, planning and financial management requirements depending on the market, industry and region of operation. This specific position will own the product vision, strategy and roadmap for the Order Management product which also includes a single orchestration point for all consolidation, optimization, planning and routing activities for our customers.
Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this position will be remote until further notice. Long-term, this position could be remote and may include travel to Eden Prairie, MN.
- Work closely with our operations teams and customers to develop the product strategy for a unified order management product to create, modify, and manage order transactions for all the transportation modes and services
- Own the integration of operational financials capabilities such as managing Rates & Costs, Profit, Special Allocations, Credit, and Estimated Taxes, as well as, orchestrating the Revenue Recognition and Credit Note processes
- Ensure that upstream and downstream impact to other functions such as quoting and booking are considered from a business process and technical architecture standpoint
- Act as a bridge between the various technology and business division teams to develop an implementation roadmap for the product
- Lead the customer-centric focus and risk mitigation in collaboration with the different teams to drive its successful execution and rollout
- Build relationships inside our technology organization, with business stakeholders, and customers
- Be the subject matter expert of your domain and user base and are proficient across adjacent domains
- Proactively drive the quality of services and propose innovative solutions to advance business and technology strategy and value
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience and high school diploma/GED
- Minimum 8 years of combined technical product management and industry experience
- Experience reading and writing queries using SQL, PowerBI, etc., to support research and analysis
- Experience shipping multiple releases of large scale, commercial grade software
- Minimum 4 years of experience delivering projects using agile and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Experience leading teams (directly or indirectly) to connect technology projects with business growth and value
- Business and technical knowledge of systems that support logistics and supply chain
- Understanding of order lifecycle management in B2B and B2C environments
- Understanding of finance/accounting principles and the ability to let these principles inform and guide IT direction
- Results driven with an understanding of how to evaluate, deliver, and validate business value
- Experience bringing new product features to the global market and supporting in-market products through the following activities: market analysis, MVP's, go-to-market strategy, iterating based on feedback, pricing, and testing
- Executive level written and verbal communication skills with the ability to assess audiences and adjust content, style and approach to meet their needs
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate new ideas and opportunities with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- A learning and growth mindset that is open to giving and receiving feedback and coaching others to do the same
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We're committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world's largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
This job has expired.