Kforce has a client in search of a Senior ETL Developer in Herndon, VA.Key Tasks:
- Work with a Data Warehousing team in all aspects of the project lifecycle
- The position is responsible for technical analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, deployment, and production support
- Interfaces with business analysts, development lead and others to understand the requirements and translate them into new functionality or to newly create ETL code for the Datastage to Talend conversion project, scripts, use Oracle for coding in SQL and sequences using best practices and standards
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Provide input for project-related decisions
- Analyze and resolve technical problems
- The resource will be creating documentation as needed and will load the approved documents to a central SharePoint site
- Mid-Senior level programming background (4 - 6+ years) with emphasis on developing ETL jobs in Data Warehouse in Datastage or Talend (Conversion, Analysis, Unit testing, Designing, Encryption, ETL etc.)
- Programming background consists of writing packages/procedures/functions/DDL/DML/Tuning in Oracle
- Self-starters with quick learning curve on existing application landscape
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and dealing with a DW dev and BA team
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.