Our mission is to be a trusted workplace for team members to be their whole selves at work. A company that people love and positively impacts the lives of all whom we touch.
be your best self
At Interstate Batteries, you have the chance to be excellent at work and excellent at life. We know that professional success depends on personal wellbeing. That's why we want to enrich your life with the tools and services you need to succeed in every area of your life. Join us!
Purpose of Job:
The Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate Finance supports the execution of the plan, forecast, and financial reporting across the business. This role specializes in direct sales support, operating expense reporting and analytics and business initiative evaluation. This role is a member of the Corporate Finance team, reporting to the Manager, Corporate Finance.
- Provide executive management with accurate company and consolidated enterprise reporting that management can use to measure the monthly / annual progress of the enterprise
- Contribute to the financial planning cycle including consolidation, preparation, and maintenance of data, models, and schedules related to the planning cycle
- Directly partner with finance teams to manage P&L expectations to plan and forecasts
- Provide timely and accurate periodic reporting of actual performance versus planned/forecast expectations and prior year performance for customer and distributor related profitability support
- Work to identify key risks and opportunities to plan and/or forecasts; Collaborate closely with finance partners to close any gaps that may arise throughout the year
- Preparation of weekly cash forecast model
- Periodic updates to 5-year long range plan
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Bachelor of Finance, Accounting, or Economics required
- 3+ years of professional finance experience preferred
- Collaborative approach with internal finance partners and customers
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work independently but also capable of working in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, telephone, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the utilization of MS products (Excel, Word, PPT, and Outlook)
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Experience with Tableau and Alteryx and working with large data sets is preferred
Note: We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Interstate Batteries provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Interstate Batteries complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Interstate Batteries expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Interstate Batteries' employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
This job has expired.