The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
As a member of the Web Engineering team, you will create the look and feel of how customers interact with our custom-made hardware, web-based assets and utilize the security data collected.
• Build our front end for our visual search experience
• Enable the web UI to process computer vision data.
• Comfortable leading whole projects from design to implementation.
• Optimize encoding decoding functionality for 4K video.
• Work cross-functionally to continuously deliver products to customers on-time.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (please see Journal Notes)
• 5+ years experience developing and launching products.
• Experience building re-usable components, utilizing CSS pre-processors and building pixel perfect user interfaces.
• Comfortable working in an agile team software development environment.
• Experience working with a modern web framework such as Angular.js, React or Vue.
• Familiarity with REST APIs, ability to read python server code a plus!
• API's - must know API Layer, Rest API's
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.