REPAY ("Realtime Electronic Payments" / NASDAQ TICKER: RPAY) is an established and fast-growing publicly traded financial technology and payment processing company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with offices across the country. REPAY enables its customers to accept payments anytime, anywhere, and through any channel while providing a secure, seamless, and enjoyable payment experience for the end consumers. REPAY offers a comprehensive suite of electronic payment and funding solutions, including debit and credit card processing, ACH processing, Instant Funding, and electronic bill payment systems with full IVR, text, and mobile capabilities. The scalability of its products allows merchants of all sizes to add an instant arsenal of intelligent payment technology solutions to their businesses without significant development costs or infrastructure investments.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a hands on, enthusiastic HR professional to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR professional with outstanding people skills who will ensure that our HR programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to overall business objectives.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Responsible for drafting and amending HR documents i.e. employee relations questions, investigations, involuntary investigation, policy documents
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records
- Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Provides consultation, guidance and coaching to managers in areas such as proper handling of employee relations matter and conflict resolution, delivering and documenting performance issue feedback and understanding of employment policies and practices
- Resolves moderately complex employee relations issues conferring with manager on complex and highly sensitive issues and documents conversations
- Provide guidance to REPAY employees and managers to resolve employee questions, issues or concerns
- Collaborate and partner with various aspects of HR to accomplishing company goals
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Work collaboratively to enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, help to improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention
- Partner closely with Payroll, Benefits, Talent Management and Talent Acquisition teams to provide a high level of service for REPAY employees and managers
- 3+ years of work experience in HR with a focus in employee relations
- Experience in startup and fast-growing environment
- Knowledge of Human Resource disciplines, US employment law, etc.
- Be a team player who prides themselves on being highly collaborative
- You must be meticulous and pride yourself with attention to detail and accuracy
- Someone who loves working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Able to effectively communicate, both verbal and written, with all levels of the organization
- Able to work independently, multi-task and prioritize your workload
- Able to quickly shift priorities to meet deadlines
- Adaptable to change and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills • Ability to analyze and diagnose problems, develop alternative solutions, and recommend and implement an effective course of action
- Someone who is process-based, who can own end-to-end & develop new processes when needed
- Consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- Prior experience working in Workday
- Able to create and deliver reporting and metrics designed to help provide insight and drive business decisions
WHY JOIN REPAY.... BECAUSE CULTURE IS EVERYTHING
GROWTH & PEOPLE-CENTERED LEADERSHIP
As the industry-leading financial technology provider in the Consumer Finance and Business to Business spaces, we continue to set the standard for application development and delivery. In 2019, REPAY became a public company listed on the Nasdaq Stock Market (RPAY). For the past three consecutive years, we have placed on the ACG® Atlanta Georgia Fast 40, a list recognizing the top 40 fastest-growing middle-market companies in Georgia. REPAY's leadership empowers each team member to make a difference and stretch to their fullest potential. Our dedication to frequent, transparent communication is shown with companywide meetings where our leaders share company vision and encourage employees to ask questions.
FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT & GREAT TEAMS
We offer it all: business to casual dress, great snacks & beverages, and open-air collaborative team settings. REPAY has been certified as a Great Place to Work® company for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022. The REPAY team is fun, smart, collaborative, and truly enjoys working together. Making a difference in our local communities - we support several philanthropic initiatives every year to give back to our local communities. We are self-driven, motivated professionals who do not require micro-management to ensure we produce high quality and timely work.
INNOVATION & EDUCATION
We create highly sophisticated payment processing applications and are always pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We are constantly revolutionizing the industry by building on new ideas from clients and employees. We provide the resources necessary to ensure new innovations can develop quickly and with quality. We encourage continuing education, including professional conferences and events.
PUTTING OUR PEOPLE FIRST
We believe our people are the best, and we care immensely about their success. We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes 100% coverage of employee healthcare premiums and several free benefits, including life insurance, disability insurance, and work-life balance resources. All benefits go into effect day one. Our employees' futures are important to us, which is why we have a 401(k)-employer match and and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan. REPAY employees are eligible to participate in our Annual Bonus Program. This bonus award reflects excellent performance of individual contributions and goals achieved during the past year.
REPAY's core values are Excellence, Passion, Innovation, Respect, and Integrity.
REPAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we promote a company culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are central. We are committed to build our teams and grow a company in which employees can succeed, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, pregnancy, religion, age (40 and over), disability, service in the uniformed services, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Celebrating our diverse backgrounds, views and beliefs allows us to embrace what makes us unique and continue to innovate and push the boundaries of what is possible.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.