Schedule: Monday - Friday 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM , Schedule includes rotating holidays, weekends and on call responsibilities.
- Regular salaried position, shift differential, and overtime pay options. Located in Iowa City, Iowa
- Fringe benefit package including paid vacation; sick leave; health, dental, life and disability insurance options; and generous employer contributions into retirement plans
- For more information about Why Iowa? Click here
- A Bachelor's degree in Radiologic Technology or other Allied Health Sciences discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Minimum 1-year related work experience
- Current certification or eligibility for certification in diagnostic procedures by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) is required .
- Recent work or clinical education experience in MRI.
- MRI modality training.
- MRI certification or eligible.
- Work or clinical education experience in a Level 1 trauma center.
To be considered, applicants must upload a resume and a cover letter (under submission relevant materials) that clearly address how they meet the listed required and desired qualifications of this position .
Job openings are posted for a minimum of 14 calendar days or until position is filled.
Moving allowances may be available.
Successful candidates will be subject to a criminal background check.
- Classification Title: Senior Imaging Technologist
- Appointment Type: SEIU
- Schedule: Full-time
This job has expired.
- Organization: Healthcare
- Contact Name: Travis Witham
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org