Find your more with Mohawk
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing, and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Come find your "more" with Mohawk!
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for a Senior IT Internal Auditor who can do more for all Mohawk brands across residential, distributor and builder multifamily divisions. This individual will perform complex IT internal audits, business process improvement projects, and IT control environment evaluations.
What you'll do:
Evaluates the adequacy of internal controls and compliance with company policies and procedures by conducting interviews with all levels of personnel, examining transactions, documents, records and reports, and observing procedures. Plans the theory and scopes of audits and prepares the audit program.
What you have:
- IT Auditor will be responsible for identifying technology risks and helping evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the information technology infrastructure including general, application, operation, and security controls.
- This includes conducting performance, financial, operational and compliance IT audits, providing business process improvement recommendations and providing input to the development of the annual audit plan
- IT Auditor will maintain all organizational and professional ethical standards and will work under supervision with latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Adheres to all organizational and professional ethical standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director IT - Internal Audit and/or Vice-President - Internal Audit
What you're good at:
- BS or BA degree in Accounting, MIS, or other relevant business field
- CPA or CISA is required
- CIA or other secondary certification is a plus.
- 3 - 4 years IT Audit experience in top tier or international public accounting firm OR 5 - 8 years of enterprise level experience
- Knowledge of Mainframe, AS/400, Distributed (Unix, Windows), Web-based applications, Cloud, LAN/WAN, and basic infrastructure control issues
- Knowledge of generally accepted IT audit standards, statements and practices, and IT security and control practices for relevant platforms and systems
- Understanding of risk, controls, and internal control systems for financial, operational and information technology.
- Knowledge of general management information systems terminology, concepts, and practices.
- The Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) IT Standards, Guidelines and Procedures for Auditing and Control and Code of Professional Ethics
- Skill in negotiating issues and resolving problems.
- Skill in using a computer with word processing, spreadsheet, and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries, and analyses.
- Skill in effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
- Ability to assess the effectiveness of internal controls over key IT risks.
- Experience in identifying significant exposures, analyzing transactions and other management information, and detecting changes in key risks and/or control effectiveness.
- Evaluating third party service provider reports and environments.
- Skill in developing appropriate recommendations to address exposures.
- Skill in project management, and issue negotiation and resolution
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries, and analyses.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
- Should be able to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers, staff, and external contacts, and to work effectively in a professional team environment. Should be a team player and a self-starter.
- Experience with data analysis tools such as ACL and SQL Server
- While we're a primarily in-office team in Dallas, TX, and thrive on flexibility and ensuring our people can balance personal and professional time
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.