At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Enablement Manager to join our Marketing organization. The ideal candidate has a strong financial, marketing, analytical, and strategic planning background. In this position, you will play a critical role as a trusted partner to the CMO and Marketing Leadership team to support strategic projects and build operational excellence in planning, reporting and engagement.
Reporting to the Director of Business Operations, your role will serve as an important business driver between marketing functions. The position is highly visible in the organization and involves frequent interaction with the senior executive team as well as all other PayPal staff levels and external stakeholders, globally.
This is a building role within a growth function in an incredibly fast paced and dynamic business. This is a role with huge scope for impact and growth in a purpose driven, category defining business. PayPal is experiencing growth in all our market segments and is looking for the right candidate who will help us build the next set of tools, processes and partnerships that will enable our team to execute with excellence.
This is a role with enormous diversity, complexity and is full of intellectual challenges. It will require superb mental agility with the scope for enormous value creation. The Payments and Fin Tech Industry is one of the highest growth, most competitive industries right now and PayPal has a very strong position (but also an incredibly impressive set of aggressive competitors). This is an opportunity for someone who loves a challenge, wants to be stretched and who plays to win.
Become a team member who is reimagining Marketing at PayPal. We are transforming our marketing model and we are building marketing as a growth lever and game changing function. For a marketing professional, this is a once in a lifetime career opportunity to explore the potential impact that your chosen craft can have in changing the dynamics of a customer champion business
- Deliver Chief of Staff support for the CMO and Marketing Leadership Team coordinating and streamlining inputs for executive presentations, external presentations and by supporting key executive and cross functional deliverables for the marketing leadership team.
- Support Business Planning for the Marketing Team including planning processes, planning communications, budget construction, business case construction and create connectivity with finance, HR, analytics and commercial teams to integrate marketing planning and forecasting processes with the rest of the business.
- Build strong partnerships with the Finance and Analytics teams to support the operationalizing and optimization of Marketing OPEX spend and to link spend to performance, overseeing and packaging the outputs to support the reporting and accountability cadences of the business.
- Manage ad hoc strategic priorities and the implications to the marketing budget, including budget and business impact assessments and operationalize decisions through the marketing organization
- Provide thought leadership on opportunities for continuous improvement and operational excellence
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Strong collaborator
- Experienced executive level communicator specializing in exec level ppt
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Strong problem solver
- High mental agility
- High change agility
- High people agility
- Planning and Organizing
- Drive for outcomes
- Delivery oriented
- Change Agent
Types of roles you might have done previously (describe actual positions)
- Marketing Leader with 8+ years' experience
- Strong exec-level communication, listening, and negotiation skills; able to convey important messages in a clear and compelling manner
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a history of hands-on, detail-oriented work
- Ability to articulate and manage KPIs using metrics to drive performance and provide data in support of key decisions
- Operational experience in managing budgets, forecasts, and business casing
- Builder and driver of change management in a fast paced and dynamic organization
- Program leadership and program management experience
- Track record in outstanding business partnering
- Experience in delivering for Executive Level Leaders, and communications for Exec Level Leaders
- Payments, Financial Services experience highly valued
- Chief of Staff
- Marketing / Business Operations Manager
- Management Consultant
- Insights & Analytics Manager
- Program Delivery
Industries of Interest: Fintech, Tech, Telco, Retail, Travel, Financial ServicesTop 5 skill sets that you ideally possess
Financial and Commercial acumen
Program and project leadership
Collaboration and partnership mindset
Outstanding business partnering mindset and superb communication
Leadership & management experience in a global matrix organizationAdditional Job Description:Subsidiary:
PayPal is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
Actual Compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to work location, and relevant skills and experience.
The total compensation for this practice may include an annual performance bonus (or other incentive compensation, as applicable), equity, and medical, dental, vision, and other benefits. For more information, visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com.
The U.S. national annual pay range for this role is
$99300 to $216040Our Benefits:
At PayPal, we're committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can't do this without our most important asset-you. That's why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.comWho We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
As part of PayPal's commitment to employees' health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.