Join the ResMed Sleep and Respiratory Care Team today!
ResMed is a global leader in connected devices and digital health. We help millions of people sleep, breathe and live better lives. Are you ready to help fuel our growth? As ResMed continues to evolve with the future of healthcare, our customer-centric organization focuses on cloud-connected devices and digital health technologies that are designed to help treat and manage sleep apnea, COPD, and other chronic respiratory diseases that, together, affect over one billion people worldwide.
If you share a passion for transforming care, keeping people healthy and out of the hospital, and lowering healthcare costs, ResMed invites you to apply to an applicable role (e.g. marketing, sales or product development) within the diverse and talented Sleep and Respiratory Care team.
Develop a strategic vision and roadmap for ResMeds eTail/Retail.com channel. collaborate cross-functionally to manage and direct all aspects of the eTail business. This includes strategizing, budgeting, planning and executing on sales and marketing activities, overseeing the generation of promotional materials and campaigns, driving sales, monitoring performance analytics, among other things. Deliver profitable, growth through eTail channel.
Build a best in class eTail channel team to; develop, drive and implement programs, strategies, partnerships, systems and platforms that maximize growth and value to end consumers, customers, partners and ResMed
As a leader in the e-commerce retail space, the ideal candidate should be an expert in online sales strategies and the various platforms used to conduct digital sales or conversions on a website.
Contribute to the broader Emerging Channels strategy as integral part of the Emerging Channels Leadership Team. Reporting directly to Snr Director Emerging Channels
Let's talk about Responsibilities
Let's talk about Qualifications and Experience
- Oversee the eTail Channel for ResMed. Including directing the sales and marketing activities for the eTail channel, manage relationships with Marketplace and Independent accounts. Manage dedicated eTail team. Establish relationships with specialty Marketplace & eTail management partners.
- Drive incremental revenue from existing eTail accounts, while developing a strategy and vision to 3x growth through new etail and retail.com opportunities, including implementation of new systems, architecture and customer programs
- Provide Strategic Leadership. Define, create and deliver the vision, business plan, roadmap, and key metric objectives for the expansion of eTail channel. Build out eTail capabilities and partner with other critical, supporting functions to ensure internal company-wide alignment.
- Build new programs and develop creative offerings that provide value to ResMeds eTail channel. Resulting in new opportunities for heightened consumer engagement and sources of profitable growth
- Develop and forecast quarterly targets and inventory to meet our financial and operational goals.
- Closely monitor plan performance and drive any necessary changes to meet or exceed targets.
- Provide reporting and analysis of the eTail channel to the executive leadership team, along with recommendations for optimization and expansion. Report on business trends and provide insights and recommendations to senior management team on how to further maximize results for our eTail business.
- Plan and manage promotional and advertising activity.
- Effectively align and integrate eTail business strategies with other emerging channels and core strategic sales channel.
- Lead U.S. eTail strategy: roadmap, budgets, planning, and operational requirements. Define launch and sustaining activities. Champion the requirements of the eTail channel to the product management team
- Balance resources and budget to appropriately support revenue growth goals.
- Play a key role in go-to-market strategy and maintain a close relationship with the broader marketing and sales teams, representing the needs of our digital consumers, eTail partners and customers.
- Daily leadership and development of direct team. Build a highly motivated and empowered team with a high performing team culture
- 10+ years of professional experience working with digital marketplaces and ecommerce eTailers (Amazon, Zappos, Walmart+, CVS.com as well as independent retailers.)
- 5+ years' experience in consumer, medical industry a plus
- Proven track record of setting and deploying growth strategies across growing eCommerce businesses and marketplaces
- Strategic thinker with the ability to steer the business in the right direction
- Highly effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong working knowledge with web, mobile and social media
- Preferred skills around data driven measurement and/or digital attribution
- Bachelor's degree in related field required
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in an extremely fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
- Results-driven and able to work with the cross-functional teams to achieve sales targets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self- starter, and be able to work independently. Strategic thinker.
- Strong management skills with an understanding of end-to-end wholesale process
- Process development and implementation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and confidence in speaking in front of groups
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or other relevant study is strongly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 1x per month/ qtr. or as needed
- Excel expertise required
- Seasoned professional in the digital retail market, B2B and B2C experience a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of ecommerce technologies and tactics, especially in PXM, DAM, MDM software's as well as sophisticated analytics.
- Proven ability to interpret data and draw conclusions to implement new ecommerce strategies.
- Proven leader with experience both managing teams of 6-8 people and execution of large eCommerce projects.
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Proven success developing, executing and maintaining sophisticated digital commerce brand strategies by leveraging Product Experience Management (PXM) platforms, successful delivery of business value, near and mid-term growth for a brand.
Joining us is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It's discovering a career that's challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!