The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Not-For-Profit Organization is seeking a Senior Mobile Engineer (Android) Coral Gables, FL or Remote.
Seeking an experienced, self-motivated, detailed, and adaptable individual with strong and successful mobile application engineering experience. The Mobile Engineer will remain aligned with the strategies, processes and goals of the organization while directing a highly visible endeavor.
• Be a part of the foundation engineering of a very fast-growing digital initiative
• Drive the architecture of our mobile apps
• Build state of the art features and drive them from conception to release
• Deliver highly scalable, performant, testable, and readable code
• Built alerting and monitoring system for our mobile apps to proactively detect failures
• Collaborate with a diverse group of engineers, product managers, and designers in a dynamic team environment
Skills & Requirements
• 7+ years of experience building end-to-end Android mobile applications in complex, technologically progressive, enterprise environments
• Must possess strong proficiency w/ Flutter cross-platform SDK (will consider someone who possesses a combination of experience w/ Flutter and strong proficiency w/ React Native)
• Must possess strong proficiency w/ RESTful APIs to connect with back-end services
• Experience working in Agile development setting is required
• Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor of Science in related disciple strongly preferred
• Experience and understanding of Android application development is strongly preferred
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1119321