Senior Network EngineerBCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Lead Network Engineer in O'Fallon, Missouri We place consultants for end clients all over USA. Job Title: Lead Network EngineerLocation: O'Fallon, MissouriExpected Duration: 12 Months Contract with possible extension or permanent depending on performance of the candidate and client needs. Required technical skillsLow balancing
* The Load Balancer Engineering Team is responsible for the entire life cycle of the load balancing platform, including the Analysis, Design, Patching, and Building of all load balancer configurations at Client place.
* Load Balancer Engineering is engaged early in the project lifecycle to ensure the technical design meets the sizing and performance requirements of each application.
* The primary responsibility of a Load Balancer Engineer is ensuring infrastructure and security designs adhere to MasterCard standards, processes, availability requirements, and best practices.
* Requires a deep understanding of load balancer hardware, networking, security and tools used to monitor, test and evaluate those technologies.
* This is a "hands on" role that builds and implements load balancer configurations. The completed design is handed off to other teams for operational support.
* Do you enjoy solving infrastructure design problems?
* Are you the type of person that will drive the solution and team in the best direction instead of the easiest?
* Are you passionate about driving security standards?
* Interact with the development and project teams to transform business and technical requirements into load balancer architecture design.
* Create solutions with high level of innovation, cost effectiveness, high quality and faster time to market.
* Contribute to the overall strategy and manage complex issues within functional area of expertise.
* Develop and maintain automation around build and deployment of load balancer instances and configurations.
All About You
* Expert at Internet architecture and project delivery
* Expert at load balancers and web application firewalls
* Experience with AGILE/SCRUM project management methodologies
* Network Connectivity - IPv4, IPv6, port assignment
* Familiar with version control systems like GIT or SVN
* Expert F5 BIG-IP and VMWare AVI products preferred
* Experience delivering agile projects utilizing end to end CI/CD pipelines
* Expert at SSL and digital certificates
* Expert with load balancing HTTP/HTTPS
* Web and Middleware experience required
www.BCforward.com www.facebook.com/bcforward"We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration."
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 151684 when responding to this ad.