ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS's Program Management Office provides planning, delivery, and governance expertise to a wide range of clients and internal stakeholders. Our global organization is comprised of team-oriented, pragmatic, and results-driven people who thrive on solving challenging problems and driving the implementation of critical solutions. Our people come from diverse backgrounds, but share a passion for ensuring successful delivery of planned outcomes for our customers - both external clients as well as internal practice areas and industry verticals
SENIOR PMO ASSOCIATE
This position will be a part of a growing client delivery team and is an integral part of the firm's strategy to build scalability and improve the efficiency of project delivery and PMO processes. The Senior Associate will work closely with the engagement leadership team and partner with the client to lead the delivery of key projects. This role will also review delivery metrics and planned project outcomes, identify trends, and work with leadership to make adjustments to optimize project benefits.
- Partner with ZS and client team leadership to coordinate end-to-end planning and execution across 1 or more project workstreams
- Track project schedule, deliverables, and key metrics to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Implement robust PMO framework for effective delivery and execution
- Identify areas of complexity within the project, and proactively escalate and work with stakeholders to define success criteria and direction. Address challenges, pivoting as needed to achieve successful outcomes
Project Management Processes and Deliverables
- Manage project delivery for key workstreams across strategic initiatives
- Help generate early project traction and maintain forward momentum for the initiative
- Continuously seeks opportunities to improve project management practices and add value to teams
- Advise leadership and/or business leaders about project direction and trends
- Plans and coordinates weekly / periodic meetings with all PMOs and project leads
- Ensures that project status, issues and successes are communicated and documented
- Responsible for preparing key material for project review meetings with the PMO or project team and business review meetings with senior project and client leadership
- Provide input for regular project performance updates, including financials, utilization, SLA metrics
- Maintain PMO processes and tools, including project charter, Decision Logs, ticket management system, issue management, communication and reporting, knowledge management
- Own PMO processes and tools (e. g, project charter, ticket management system, issue management, communication and reporting, knowledge management, etc.)
- Ensure quality of deliverables sent out by the project teams
- Manages utilization of the team members by ensuring regular task tracking
- Coordinate with team members to track the adherence on project processes and ensure 100% compliance on all the program SLAs
- Facilitate regular updating of project performance summaries (e.g., financials, utilization, SLA metrics)
- Maintain SOP documents repository and ensure timely updates and version control
- Contribute to continuous improvement, leveraging various internal or external assets in consensus with key stakeholders
- Responsible for coordinating the risk management processes, partner with project teams to proactively identify and escalate risks
- Coordinate with project and engagement leaders to address these risks
- Perform analysis of key project metrics (e.g. spreadsheet-based utilizing pivot tables and/or macros)
- Using the results of the metrics, identify challenges and opportunities
- Partner with teams to proactively identify and implement solutions, based on findings
- Manage onboarding/off boarding, training and team compliance
- Manage PMO assets and be a single point of contact for the team on relevant questions
- Facilitate induction of new team members into the team by coordinating kick-off meetings and getting appropriate system accesses
- Collaborate with the client's admin/support group to set up meetings & seminars
- Follow-up with client's PMO team on any issues with the PMO tools/processes that are shared across ZS and client (e.g., ticket management system, etc.)
- Work directly with client's PMO team on updating and sharing performance summaries (financials, utilization, SLA metrics) with key stakeholders.
- Graduate with 3 years plus of experience in Project Management, or a Post Graduate in MBA with years plus of experience in Project Management
- Understanding of project management phases and techniques
- Prior knowledge of Project Management processes and tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, leadership skills and self-motivation, polished interpersonal skills, customer focus
- Analytic skills; prior background analyzing key data, drawing conclusions, and communicating metrics-based insights
- Proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
This job has expired.