Primary Job Purpose
The Senior Process Improvement/IT Operational Excellence Manager leads cross-functional operational excellence initiatives in the data and technology teams to create a high performing organization. Initiatives may include process improvement, change management, performance management, or program management. Plays a critical role in driving efficiencies through the use of data driven metrics.
General Functions and Outcomes
- Lead strategic initiatives to achieve Cambia and divisional top business objectives
- Identify areas for operational and process improvements
- Drive improvements through the use of a consistent set of key metrics
- Drive divisional efficiency efforts such as Application Portfolio Management, corporate performance metrics, strategic planning or portfolio management
- Deploy solutions for short (quick hits), medium (process changes), and long-term (organizational transformation) across division to ensure consistent, efficient operations at scale
- Partner with vendor management to drive outsourcing and offshoring options
- Drive understanding of educational and training needs related to operational or divisional initiatives
- Ensure effective communication and management of transitions
- Define the methodology for prioritization of projects/initiatives
- Develop and maintain systems used to track and report on divisional business results, action items, and simultaneous divisional projects.
- Deliver presentations regarding project direction and recommendations to Senior Leadership
- Leads significant division-wide or cross-divisional initiatives resulting in measured cost savings or innovations
- Identifies and drives division-wide simplification efforts resulting in significant cost savings.
- Demonstrated experience managing a program & delivering quantifiable results.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a dynamic environment with changing requirements.
- Experience managing initiatives involving multiple stakeholders, resource planning and budgeting/forecasting.
- Ability to function in a rapidly changing environment and make decisions with limited information.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to drive change through influence.
- Ability to use data supported metrics to identify process improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to collaboratively identify problems with key partners, and achieve partner buy-in and participation.
- Demonstrated curiosity to tackle hard business problems using data and analytics to develop meaningful, practical solutions.
- Proven leadership experience in effectively teaching, coaching and transferring knowledge to both leadership and line level employees.
- Experience in working with technical terminology and teams
The Senior Process Improvement/IT Operational Excellence Manager would have at least 10 years of experience. Certification in LEAN, Kaizen, Six Sigma, PMP, PROSCI or GE CAP is strongly preferred. Required Licenses, Certifications, Registration, Etc.
Certification in LEAN, Kaizen, Six Sigma, PMP, PROSCI or GE CAP is strongly preferred for Operational Excellence Manager Senior and Lead.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check are required.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please email CambiaCareers@cambiahealth.com