At GameStop we value ideas over status quo and innovation over structure. The ECommerce team is hiring across all teams including Search, Recommendations, PDP, Checkout, and more! We're looking for senior product managers who are passionate about creating amazing experiences for our gaming community.
What You Will Do
* Dig in deep to understand customer pain points and usage patterns to inform your product's strategy and roadmap.
* Serve as a subject matter expert including a solid understanding of the underlying systems and services that power the experience.
* Partner with the business, design, and engineering teams to deliver an outstanding experience for our customers.
* Identify key input and output metrics which will inform how you measure and monitor your product's performance.
* Confidently navigate knowns and unknowns leveraging data, your experience, and instincts to guide your efforts in creating a phenomenal customer experience.
* Work closely with your fellow product team members to ensure a cohesive experience across all platforms.
What You Will Need
* 5-7 years' product experience in an Agile development environment
* eCommerce or B2C product experience.
* An owner's mindset with a bias for action that is comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
* Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated ability of turning data insights into product improvements and new experiences.
* Demonstrated ability to achieve goals through a well-defined product strategy using data, research, and industry trends.
* Strong communications skills in both written and verbal domains.
* A keen eye for detail because you know the devil is in the details.
* Ability to partner and influence stakeholders without direct authority.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
Nice to Have/Bonus
* Experience with SQL and/or BigQuery
* Prior domain experience a plus.