A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Analytical R&D Department at MilliporeSigma has an immediate opening for a full-time Senior Analytical Research Scientist at our R&D facility in St. Louis. The successful candidate will be part of an active, multidisciplinary group of scientists dedicated to providing high level analytical support to product development scientists in R&D, manufacturing groups, and special project teams.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry or other related scientific discipline with 3+ years of experience in mass spectrometry OR Master's degree in Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry or other related Scientific discipline
- 3+ years of experience with development of methods for large molecule characterizationusing mass spectrometry
- PhD in Analytical Chemistry
- Expertise in characterization of proteins, antibodies, and antibody-drug-conjugates by mass spectrometry
- Expertise with a variety of wet enzymatic and chemical methods for large molecule LC-MS sample preparation
- Experience with small molecule mass spectrometry is aplus, including impurity identification and structure elucidation skills
- Demonstrated hands-on proficiency with high resolution and triple quadrupole MS instruments
- The ability to work and communicate effectively both independently and in a team-oriented environment
RSRMSWhat we offer:
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 221257
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: B - Recent University Graduate(< 1 year of experien
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.