Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for a Sr. Safety Software Analyst to develop, implement, and maintain a software system to provide a foundation for planning and process improvements that will keep employees safer at work. This role will be responsible for developing highly detailed reports and dashboards that will be used to analyze various aspects regarding Mohawk's safety performance.
What you'll do:
- Develop the new safety platform from the ground up (using field input) to provide real-time data, information and tracking of incidents, inspections and tasks for field operations to self-serve
- Identify opportunities for improving measurement systems for tracking and monitoring safety information and data
- Look for new ways to provide actionable data for the field operations teams
- Prepare and submit an actionable/detailed report on a monthly basis to management on key performance indicators
- Work with field operations to maintain a level of proficiency in system and reporting use
- Act as the administrator for EcoOnline safety management system, providing access to safety metrics, data and information for all levels of operations
- Establish and manage all safety documentation to include but not limited to roles and responsibilities, standard operating procedures, work instructions, job aids, guidelines, reference documents, job safety analysis, checklists, forms, etc.
What you have:
- Work with IT vendors to stay current on the latest in technology and challenge them to keep developing new ideas to allow Mohawk to automate reporting and analytics processes
What you're good at:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Proven experience implementing and managing a software system
- Working collaboratively as part of a fast-paced team, with strong personal organization, poise and professionalism
- Driving optimization and results through reporting and analytics
- Communicating effectively with a wide range of individuals in written, oral and interpersonal form
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Providing a strong attention to detail and accuracy to daily tasks, as well as special projects
- Exercising independent judgment and demonstrating solid time management and organizational skills, including the ability to meet tight deadlines and schedules
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market: