Koniag Management Solutions (KMS), a Koniag Government Services company, is seeking an experienced ServiceNow Developer with a Secret Clearance to support KMS and our government customer in Northern Virginia. This is a remote opportunity.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
This opportunity offers the chance to work with the best and brightest IT minds in the Department of Defense and US Industry to implement an Army cloud service managed service provider (MSP) to support Army PEO EIS and associated systems in a government commercial cloud hosting environment. The MSP support services may include in-depth technical analysis of the current environment, cloud migration support, security management, access management, change management, incident management, patch management, provisioning management, log management, engineering support, and training.
Interface and communicate with the client on a day-to-day basis while managing daily activities, taking on programming tasks, reviewing customer requirements, and documenting processes and functionality. Work independently to determine client requirements, performing technical design, coding, testing, implementation, and support of custom web applications. Leads more junior team members with assistance from the Project Manager.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Develop, install/integrate, and manage applications within the ServiceNow environment
- Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications
- Assist in building and maintaining internal technical documentation, manuals, policies, and processes
- Understand how ServiceNow can enable the client to become more efficient and configure the platform to achieve measurable benefits
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades
- Develop systems integrations and process automation
- Configure and maintain SLA, catalog items, and their associated workflows
- General support, administration, and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform and associated applications
- Working closely with IT and business partners to configure and improve core platform capabilities in accordance with ITIL best practices
Working Environment & Conditions
- Hands-on experience in ensuring compliance with highly regulated industry requirements.
- Experience in implementing ServiceNow processes and functions
- Must possess fantastic communication skills.
- Web applications, networks, protocols, and email (SMTP, POP3).
- Experience with IT Service Management, Service Desk, and Change Management processes.
- Applies standard methodology, techniques, procedures, and criteria
- Ability to analyze raw results, determine/resolve bottlenecks, and create meaningful documentation of testing scenarios and results
- Up-to-date knowledge of marketplace and technology changes pertinent to ServiceNow, monitoring tools, and ITIL processes
- Experience troubleshooting integration management, security, and application issues
- Professional Certifications and bachelor's degree
- 12+ years of experience
- Comfortable in a fast-paced/dynamic environment
- Must be a US Citizen and hold a current DoD Secret Clearance
This job operates in a professional office environment and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The workload may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations.
Koniag Government Services (KGS) is an Alaska Native Owned corporation supporting the values and traditions of our native communities through an agile employee and corporate culture that delivers Enterprise Solutions, Professional Services and Operational Management to Federal Government Agencies. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Koniag, we apply our proven commercial solutions to a deep knowledge of Defense and Civilian missions to provide forward leaning technical, professional, and operational solutions. KGS enables successful mission outcomes for our customers through solution-oriented business partnerships and a commitment to exceptional service delivery. We ensure long-term success with a continuous improvement approach while balancing the collective interests of our customers, employees, and native communities. For more information, please visit www.koniag-gs.com Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. Shareholder Preference in accordance with Public Law 88-352