Senior Software Engineer- .NET/Azure?REACT - REMOTE We are a small software company with big ideas located just West of Boston, looking for exceptional Software Engineers to join a collaborative product and engineering team, working in an innovative rapid development environment on the expansion and maintenance of our cloud-based Governance, Risk and Compliance solutions. The successful candidate will be capable of being productive with little direction, working both independently and as a member of a small team, participating in key architectural and design decisions, and taking ownership of product modules. This particular role will be full stack engineer with exposure to .Net tech stack, Azure, and REACT all real must haves. The role can be remote or if you are local can be based our of our vibrant office west of Boston. If you are working remotely , you will need to come to Boston every couple/few months to join the development team for strategic meetings
What You Will Be Doing - Responsibility for all areas of product lifecycle - analysis, design, coding, testing and troubleshooting.
- Develop and maintain all levels of product functionality: front-end to business logic, back-end to database.
- Translate business requirements into well-designed and documented software.
- Work closely with other engineers, as well as Product Management, QA, and Support teams.
- Contribute to application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, usability, and performance.
What You Need for this Position - BA/BS in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- 8+ years of commercial software development experience.
- Heavy expertise in .NET using C# (MVC/Web API a plus).
- Strong knowledge of UX frameworks such as Material Design, Bootstrap and HTML5 and CSS in general
- Strong SQL experience and proven approaches to designing and using relational databases.
- Hands on Microsoft Azure hosting/deployment experience
- Experience building secure, enterprise level web applications.
- Debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components.
- Proven track record of designing scalable, distributed software applications.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Effective and creative problem solving skills.
- Good eye for UI design.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic self-starting team player able to span several disciplines across the organization.
- Focus on customer and company success.
If you are looking for a new place to call home where you can really make a difference and will be rewarded for you efforts, you've found the right place.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.