Are you passionate about building highly scalable, fault-tolerant, elastic, and secure services in public cloud environments like Google Cloud, AWS and Azure? Do you enjoy providing technical leadership to a team of engineers?
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and experience designing and implementing large-scale SOA and API layers
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (multi-tenancy, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- At least 10+ years of hands-on software development experience.
- At least 4 years of experience with architecting, building, and operating distributed complex software systems on Google Cloud, AWS or Azure.
- Play a vital role in the design and implementation of new products and features in the areas of Cloud and cloud products Integration while also enhancing the existing product suite
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization for Cloud architecture development
- Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the "why," and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Demonstrated proficiency with at least one modern general-purpose programming languages like Java, C++, Go, Python, etc.
- Experience in full stack development.
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers.
- Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team.
- Familiarity with dev-ops software development methods.
- Experience with RDBMS and/or NoSQL technologies.
- Experience with Docker container related technologies like Kubernetes, etc.
Our total compensation approach includes a competitive base salary, 401(k), strong work/family programs, and medical, dental and disability coverage. Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
disability coverage. Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.