At Holman Automotive, we don't just sell and service vehicles - we deliver exceptional customer experiences. We are one of the largest privately-owned dealership groups in the United States, with more than 40 dealership franchises from the East Coast to the Pacific Northwest.
Holman Motorcars is currently looking for a Service Assistant to join the Holman Family!
What are we looking for?
- Responsible for answering all incoming calls for parts, service and general information.
- Make outbound service solicitation calls.
- Responding to all voicemails on a daily basis.
- Scheduling service appointments according to workshop load, staffing and Service Advisor availability.
- Coordinate loaner vehicle and flatbed vehicle transport
- High School Diploma
- Current valid driver's license and the ability to operate an automobile
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be a team player
- Ability to work Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.