ECS is seeking a ServiceNow Engagement Manager/Process Consultant to work in our Redondo Beach, CA office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
ECS is looking for a ServiceNow Project Manager (Engagement Manager) and Process Consultant. As a Project Manager, you will be required to interface with customers, manage and track solution delivery, and manage a team of functional and technical support. You will manage various relationships, including customers, vendors, engineers, developers and management, to support the team in developing requirements, creating process flows, and developing plans and strategies for solution delivery. Additionally, this position may be required to assist and lead with process consulting and business analyst tasks.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must possess active TS/SCI security clearance
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- PMP Certification
- 5+ years' Project Management experience
- 2+ years' experience with ServiceNow implementations
- Experience working with a Federal Customer
- Experience managing client requirements and small teams
- Excellent analytical skills and business presentation skills
- Experience working in an Agile project environment
- Strong client interfacing skills: a positive attitude, highly motivated, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA)
- ServiceNow ITSM experience
- ServiceNow PPM experience
- ITIL v3 or ITIL v4 certification
- 3 plus years process consulting in ITSM, ITBM or related
- 3 plus years in business analyst experience
- Experience with the following ServiceNow modules:
- ITBM/PPM module
- Agile Development 2.0
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.