ECS is seeking a ServiceNow Technical Lead/ Senior Developer to work in our Redondo Beach, CA office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
We are currently seeking a strong technical lead/developer that will lead end to end ServiceNow implementation project teams and own project delivery goals. This Technical lead will leverage knowledge and experience to deliver end-to-end automated solutions which includes technical implementation of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes, workflow customization, ticketing, process automation, report development, dashboard creation, and system configurations. Also as a Technical Lead, you will be required to organize and prioritize the development teams efforts, interface with clients and management, work with client to access current state processes and tools and provide expert-level support and technical mentoring to internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must possess active TS/SCI security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in CIS, Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years; ServiceNow Technical Lead experience
- 5+ years; ServiceNow development experience in ITSM, ITOM, SAM, ITBM and/or equivalent
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) and ServiceNow Implementation certification
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of the ServiceNow configuration and implementation
- Success as Lead Consultant in 5 or more end to end ServiceNow implementation projects
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks and demonstrated project management skills and experience working directly with customers and clients
- Experience building and coding Configuration Management Databases (CMDB)
- Expert knowledge of LDAP, AD, SSO, Email Infrastructure, Web Services
- Expert knowledge of remote administration via SSH, SNMP, WMI or PowerShell
- Expert knowledge of relational databases
- Expert knowledge of systems and network performance and availability monitoring and analysis as well as configuration management
- ServiceNow certifications in two or more applications (ITSM, ITBM, ITOM, GRC, SecOps, SAM or HR)
- Security Plus (Sec+) certification or equivalent
- Broad experience across ServiceNow platform
- ITILv3 or ITILv4 fundamentals certification
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.