At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
How you will make contributions that matter...
THIS IS A NIGHT SHIFT; HOURS 6PM-6AM.
The primary purpose of this position is to support all areas of the warehouse: SAP support, material transfer, shipping finished good product, and forklift. Complete data entry in SAP to complete shipment and necessary documentation for each load. Maintain a safe work environment.
This position reports to the Warehouse Supervisor.
You are best suited for the role if you...
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge / Experience / Skills:
- Create material movement documents required for production and process retuned materials.
- Support shipping and receiving
- Document and transact deployments in SAP
- Document and transact receipt of all inbound loads
- Load finished good trucks
- Back up forklift drivers to support production
- Pull batches and deliver to processing
- Flex scheduled to cover vacations and sick time.
- Assist with cycle counts and month end inventory.
- Assisting with the cleanliness of dry and cold warehouse at all times.
- Maintaining quality in the warehouse and keeping track of all damaged inventory and reporting the same to the supervising authorities.
- Working in accord with all safety regulations at Saputo.
- Document control to include filing paperwork daily from production runs.
We support and care for our employees by providing them with...
- High school diploma or GED.
- Basic computer skills i.e. Excel and word
- Forklift experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to speak the English language.
- Should be able to work well in a team setting.
- Should possess time management skills and be able to meet targets.
- Must be able to complete tasks in an efficient manner.
- Follow directions verbally and/or written.
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).
This job has expired.