Hanes is America's No. 1 apparel brand, found in 8 out of 10 households, and is sold internationally including in Canada, Mexico, Japan, and Philippines. Hanes gave birth to the great American T-shirt. Other products include men's underwear, kids' underwear, bras, panties, socks, T-shirts, fleece and sheer hosiery. Innovations include Tagless, Comfortblend, X-Temp, Fresh IQ and ComfortFlex Fit.
Our warehouse is CLIMATE CONTROLLED...Cooled in the summer and heated in the winter!!!!
Rate of Pay: $18.00
2nd Shift Differential: Extra $1 Per Hour
Weekend Differential: Extra $2 Per Hour
- Review work schedule, perform safety check on equipment, obtain supplies required to perform the work, and prepare for operations
- Off load full cases of finished goods from stock, belt/conveyor, or staged area to be palletized, scanned, and count verified
- Transport completed pallets to shrink wrap or staging area with pallet jack or forklift
- Shrink wrap the completed pallets to secure the product to be shipped
- Transport cases to the loading dock or shipping belt by hand, with a hand cart or other PIT (if prior PIT certification has been completed by the Safety department) as required
- Load full pallets onto trailers by hand, with hand cart, forklift, or pallet jack according to the loading sheet plans
- Change out shrink wrap rolls, change forklift/pallet jack batteries and remove broken stock to appropriate staging areas as required
- Perform general housekeeping duties regarding tools and equipment and in work area as needed
- Secure all assigned equipment daily
- Fill out all daily documentation associated with the Shipping Process
- Must be able to operate one of the following forklifts below: *(Stand up Reach Lift) ( Sit down Slip Sheeter) (Short or Long Walkie Rider)*
- Must read, write, and communicate in English as it relates to the job and to the safety regulations
- Must be able to process basic math computations
- Must be able to learn to use the equipment required to complete picking tasks
- Must be able to perform all functions of the job safely
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8 hours per shift
- Must be able to push/pull up to 30 lbs. throughout the duration of the shift
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. intermittently throughout the duration of the shift.
- Safety Training will be provided
CLEVELAND COUNTY LOCATION:
Kings Mountain, NC 28086
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
This job has expired.