A National Coatings & Supplies Counter Representative will perform routine duties as they relate to providing excellent customer service. Utilizes the store's electronic cataloging and paper cataloging systems to serve retail and professional auto body customer base. Pulls items from stock, enters billing and credit invoices on the computer system.
Counter Representative Duties:
Counter Representative Qualifications:
- Greets the customers entering the store. Answers customer phone calls and serves in-store customers thru use of electronic and paper -cataloging system to identify, source, and invoice needed parts.
- Special orders or sources non-stock products as requested by customer.
- Re-stocks and maintains store displays both in retail display area and in store stock room.
- Works on inventory control, including stock adjustments and daily warehouse returns.
- Maintains work area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Assists in annual physical inventory.
- Other duties as assigned
What's in it for You?
- HS Diploma/ GED
- 6 months of experience preferred
- Team player with exceptional customer service skills
- General Knowledge of Paint, Body & Equipment functions and purposes.
- Strong organizational, time management, and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
- $18.00 per hour
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & biweekly payroll
- No Nights, Weekends or Holidays
- Collaborative environment where your input is valued daily
Come join a company where we are collaborative, fast-paced, innovative and challenging. National Coatings and Supplies is a privately held company headquartered in Raleigh, NC, with over 200 stores in 38 states. Our distribution platform serves a broad range of collision centers and industrial clients across the United States. In 2016, National Coatings & Supplies, the second largest industry distributor merged with Single Source, Inc, the third largest industry distributor. We have already almost doubled our growth and we show no signs of slowing down.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Drug- free environment
This job has expired.