Social Media Marketing Coordinator
Are you a successful Social Media Marketing professional?
Do you thrive building and fostering influencer and affiliate stakeholder relationships, driving effective content?
About our Team
At Osmosis, we believe that everyone who cares for someone can learn by Osmosis. Our global team's mission is to empower clinicians and caregivers with the best learning experience possible, increase healthcare capacity, and ultimately improve patient outcomes. In 2021, Osmosis partnered with Elsevier - the world's leading publisher. This combined partnership will help us reach our goal of educating a billion people by 2025. Together, we are creating a more caring world by developing the most caring people.
About the Role
As the Social Media Marketing Coordinator, you will work closely with our marketing team and cross functionally. You will collaborate with other departments to create engaging and relevant content. Your impact will positively impact our learners. You will develop and execute content strategy to drive overall brand awareness and conversion.
How You Work:
- Maintain and execute social media calendar using project management tools
- Develop and execute social media campaigns for brand awareness, acquisition, engagement, and conversion
- Research, curate, and schedule relevant content for social media channels using social media management tools
- Copywrite and copy edit social media posts
- Build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders in health education
- Analyze and report on social media performance and trends
- Manage brand reputation on social media pages including responding to direct messages, comments, and posts in a way that embodies our company values.
Work in a way that works for you
- Empathetic. You understand where our learners are experiencing which informs how you approach your work.
- Adaptable. You are flexible and versatile with projects, goals, and strategies. You move quickly with change and stay open-minded. When needed, you are patient with changes and can go with the flow.
- Proactive. You actively seek out new ways to help and problem-solve with your team members. You don't wait for someone else to pick up the slack.
- Entrepreneurial. You are a proven executor and work diligently to produce excellent results with limited time and resources. You are forward thinking when it comes to marketing, community, and culture.
- Lifelong learner. You are actively consuming content (podcasts, blogs, books, etc.) that is relevant to your craft, our company, and our customers and you apply these learnings in your work to make sure you are as effective as possible.
- A passion for Osmosis's mission, vision, and values
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
- Disability insurance
- Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
- Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.Join Us
Are you ready to help us progress science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.