Kforce has a client in search of a Software Database Engineer 1 in Redmond, WA.Our client is a cutting-edge provider of world class software, solutions and services. Employing over 100,000 passionate people worldwide, they empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve their dreams. Their best in class advancements in cloud, mobile, machine learning, and AI are changing the way people go about their lives. Doing business in 170 countries, our client is dedicated to fulfilling their mission of helping you and your organization achieve more around the world.Key Tasks:
- Study and document logical and physical data models and data lineage/workflows for Analytical Systems used by our team
- Analyze and document usage of the data tables, stored procedures, functions, and other objects in different databases
- Document data infrastructure
- Review data quality/reconciliation reports to ensure quality data in CHEE data platform
- 3+ years of experience managing data & analytics systems and documenting them
- Excellent technical writing skills around data and data-heavy analytical systems
- Please provide examples of data models and/or software documentation you wrote
- Hands-on experience with writing advanced SQL queries, developing SSIS packages and Azure Data Factory workflows, parsing data from different sources and in different formats
- Previous experience with Azure Data Explorer (Kusto) is a big plus
- Familiarity with big data and high-level knowledge of Azure analytical platform: Azure Data Factory/SQL Service Integration Services, Azure SQL, Azure Analysis Services/Tabular Model, PowerBI
- Effective communication and collaboration skills Fast learner, quick task turnaround, ability to multitask
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.