Description: Our client is currently seeking a Software Developer / Embedded software engineer
Job Title: Software Developer / Embedded software engineer
Job type: Contract
Location: Work from home
Duration: 6+ Months
We are looking for an innovative and passionate software developer who is driven to continuously learning and growing. As a software engineer on the IFE Software Team, you will be joining an experienced and collaborative team, working on applications on embedded Linux and related services/apps/products/tools using a variety of software technologies.
• Collaborate as part of a development team to design and develop software for in-flight embedded systems
• Develop and update unit tests, create documentation and help troubleshoot software in development and lab environments
• Participate in agile software development, ceremonies, user story reviews, planning sessions etc.
• Ensure all deliverables comply with latest industry standards & best practices for design, code quality, performance, and security
• Conduct design and code reviews with other team members and maintain up to date documentation
• Support software releases including monitoring and defect resolution when needed
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field
• 5 - 10 years of software development experience
• Proficiency in C++ and developing and troubleshooting multi-threaded applications on Linux
• Proficiency in data structures and algorithms
• Experience in network programming and protocols like TCP/UDP, HTTP, TLS etc.
• Experience with shell scripting on Linux
• Experience with CICD and automated testing frameworks
• Experience supporting infrastructure setup and troubleshooting of serverless enterprise applications
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills Nice To Haves:
• Working knowledge of SQL and no-SQL databases like MySQL, MongoDB, etc
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!