Who We Are
We are Allvue Systems, a rapidly growing software company formed by the merger of AltaReturn and Black Mountain. Allvue has over 500 employees in offices throughout North America and Europe. We are the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Credit markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We're looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals. Define your own future with Allvue Systems!
What We Value
What We Need
- Intelligent individuals looking to apply themselves creatively
- People who are comfortable speaking up, sharing ideas and driving change
- Innovation and creativity that comes from bringing people together from diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Energetic and passionate teammates looking for more than just a job to pay the bills
- Hard-working individuals who habitually do more than asked
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience working in Business Intelligence / Report Development
- Experience with SQL 2012 or later, and SQL Server Reporting Services. Clear understanding of Microsoft's SQL Stack with Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS), Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Agent Jobs; and the role of data movement in data analytics.
- Experience with Power BI, C# in database Assembly integration, or SharePoint integration a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of relational database design and programming.
- Knowledge and understanding of data warehouse star schema design and structure.
- In depth SQL querying skills with understanding and experience in optimizing speed of queries.
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English.
- Work as part of the Allvue BI team to develop, test, implement and maintain SSRS reports based on client requirements.
- Design and develop SQL Server stored procedures, functions and views be used and to feed SSRS reports.
- Troubleshoot data issues and performance tuning of SQL queries
- Maintain and support existing reports and implementation of enhancements.
- Create and maintain customized fields for reporting.
- Communicate with clients via phone calls, emails, and remote computer sessions through the entire lifecycle of the project.
- Serve in a leadership role in the BI Department - welcome and mentor new junior developers.
- Participate in BI projects as needed and assigned.
What We Offer
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
- Constantly evolving, cutting edge technology
- The ability to make a significant impact immediately upon jumping in
- An opportunity to work with some of the best firms and the best people in the financial industry
- The ability to create change in the product we sell, by using the very same solution (in a very different way) to perform your daily job
- Numerous team building activities to promote collaboration
- Unlimited PTO
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives - we don't just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.