The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking an Software Engineering Manager (JVM, Java) in Santa Monica, CA.
• Grow, and Coach Two Engineering Teams
• Work harmoniously with Product Team counterparts
• Collaborate with Stakeholders (Game, Platform, and Infrastructure teams)
• Organize and contribute to architecture, and engineer conversations
Skills & Requirements
• Minimum of 7 years of professional software engineering experience
• Minimum of 3 years of management or lead experience
• History organizing, working on, and completing large projects
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, a related discipline or equivalent professional experience
• A strong foundation in highly available distributed systems
• Experience in scalable storage technologies such as Google BigQuery, ElasticSearch, Hadoop, Cassandra, and Redshift
• Experience in near real time streaming technologies such as Apache Spark, Google Dataflow, Apache Flink and Kafka Streams
• Experience using Google Cloud products
• Familiarity with Microsoft's .Net products
• Game industry experience
• Passion for video games, and gaming platforms
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.