Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Arrow Global Logistics IT Quality is looking for a talented and highly motivated candidate to join their IT quality team. This role is focused on participation in IT project teams focusing on providing high quality solutions. This position will be responsible for working with the development team, operations and business to develop testing plans and executing to plan. It will also require and advanced level process documenting and ability to identify areas for testing automation.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of quality software functionality to operations
- Responsible for translating requirements and solution documentation into effective testing plans
- Executing testing plans through multiple dependent systems
- Preparing data and transactions to drive and efficient testing process
- Work with users to understand process objectives and outputs
- Communicate with business, operational, functional and technical teams in a clear and concise manner
- Review requirements and specification documents for quality
- Providing form usability feedback
- Querying database tables to ensure solution aligns with technical specification
- Communicating testing progress and results
- Coordinating with IT team to drive defect resolution and retesting
- Identify and document opportunity for testing automation
- Measure and understand risk
- Perform other duties as assigned based on IT needs: i.e., special projects, Enhancements etc.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes.
- Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist.
- Works independently or in teams as required
What We're Looking For:
- Demonstrated proficiency authoring basic to complex queries in SQL
- History of developing and documenting detailed testing plans
- Knowledge of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies
- Ability to develop and communicate detailed process flows
- Ability to analyze and clearly document warehouse processes
- Proficient at developing and executing business process specific test scenarios
- Strong analytical abilities
- Capable of planning and organizing work and processes in a continuously moving environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment coordinating with internal customers to help support and enhance business systems
- Working with test/process automation tools (UI Path)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, Teams, etc)
- Previous experience working for a large public corporation
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$83,700.00 - $102,300.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-NV-Reno, Nevada (Maestro Dr)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
This job has expired.