The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Fintech Telecommunications Company is seeking a Solutions Architect in Atlanta, GA.
Our industry moves fast. But so do we. What's innovative today might become outdated tomorrow, so we have to be able to see the big picture and sweat the small details. Doing that successfully takes trust, teamwork and a knack for making the complicated simple.
Skills & Requirements
• More than 10 years of software development experience
• Object oriented analysis and design
• Web applications and web services
• C#, Angular, ASP.Net MVC, WCF, Web API and SQL Server (.NET and SQL biggest req)
• Should be familiar with AWS Cloud services.
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft platforms
• Excellent technical problem solving skills
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.