Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for a Sourcing Analyst who can do more for Mohawk Flooring North America's Supply Chain organization by assuming commodity responsibility related to vendor selection, vendor management, RFQ and YOY cost management.
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Identify suitable vendors for the manufacture of global product platforms.
- Provide product proposals, costs, tool plans and development schedules to other cross-functional resources for evaluation.
- Drive consensus on ultimate supplier selection and award project.
- Coordinate negotiation and approval of cost changes for products within assigned product categories.
- Manage the Price Change Notification process and insure proper loading in SAP.
- Collaborate with supply chain teams locally and abroad to ensure product availability by means of capacity analysis, at vendor capacity allocation and management.
- Serve as a main point of contact between Mohawk and vendors to resolve issues that have reached an impasse with other functions.
- Direct the development of internal improvement initiatives that contribute to successfully reaching business goals.
What you're good at:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as Business Administration or Supply Chain Management, or a minimum of 4 years of related work experience in a manufacturing or distribution planning, operations, or supply Chain administrative position
- Prior experience with research and data collection to support decision-making
- High level of proficiency with all Microsoft applications
- Experience with SAP and AS400 preferred
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Exercising tact, discretion and good judgment when interacting or negotiating with others
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy while producing high volumes of work
- Managing ambiguous situations
- Challenging the status quo and taking calculated risks to stimulate, market and sell new ideas within the organization
- Considering the needs perspectives of other team members
- Performing in a high-pressure environment and rendering good decisions to resolve the problems
- Thinking strategically and solving complex problems
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.