Fueled by a fundamental belief in innovation, Resurgent Capital Services is an industry-leading financial services company in our sector. It all began 25 years ago when a small group of successful entrepreneurs had a vision for a new type of asset receivables company. One with a commitment to superior service and a personal touch with every interaction. We believe that demonstrating integrity in everything we do, maintaining a strong commitment to compliance, and doing things the right way is a sustainable business model. We want you to feel like your work has an impact and makes a difference every day. Join us as we develop strategies for change and transform the trajectory of your career!
This position will work with third-party servicers to ensure complaints are accurately entered and maintained in the complaint database, verify appropriate processing and identify any risks arising, and provide insight to Management.
- Develop and maintain an accurate statement of the business requirements and the related performance metrics for Servicer Complaint processes.
- Oversee entry of Servicer data into the Complaint database, whether manually or programmatically, to ensure that it is in accordance with standards of timeliness and accuracy determined by business requirements.
- Identify changes in business requirements related to Servicer Complaints, and work with stakeholder groups to determine the necessary process changes.
- Identify any new trends or issues identified through Servicer complaints/lawsuit reviews and escalate to management and appropriate department if needed. (Audit, Legal, BK, etc.)
- Determine procedures and work instructions pertaining to Servicer Complaints, and for establishing metrics and goals, and monitoring resource requirements.
- Ensure that all Policy and Procedure documentation relating to Servicer Complaints (including work instructions for internal use and directives to Servicers) is complete and up to date and reviewed according to the review cycle.
- Provide training to any Compliance staff participating in the entry of Servicer Complaint data.
- Work with the Compliance Data Analyst to identify data discrepancies in the data gathered from Servicers regarding their Complaints & Formal Inquiries.
- Ensure that Servicer Data is appropriately reflected in monthly Compliance reporting.
- Perform analysis and work with Inventory Management personnel to identify root causes of data discrepancies and gaps in the data gathered from Servicers regarding their Complaints & Formal Inquiries.
- Work with colleagues in Compliance and Oversight and Inventory Management to communicate with individual Servicers or the Servicer Network as a whole as circumstances dictate.
- Act as an internal subject matter expert regarding Servicer Complaints, providing clarification of the process, updates on the status of issues, performance updates and soliciting feedback.
- Develop reporting requirements and design reports for distribution to Inventory Management Directors to identify specific issues related to Servicer Complaints, and work with the Directors to get them resolved with individual Servicers.
- Identify improvement opportunities and develop business cases as needed.
- Identify automation opportunities within the process, develop and present business cases as needed.
- Work with IT representatives and all stakeholders to project manage the development, testing and implementation of any IT changes undertaken.
- Conduct research to support Sellers and owners of Resurgent-serviced accounts as they respond to Complaints from regulatory sources; communicate findings to the Sellers through the Client Services team according to business requirements.
- Perform other Compliance tasks and duties as directed by management.
- Participate in or lead other projects as assigned.
- 2+ years of industry or company experience; previous leadership experience preferred.
- Knowledge of legal statutes/regulations, including but not limited to the FDCPA, FCRA, and HIPAA.
- Previous experience with CFPB, BBB, AGO, or other regulatory agencies is a plus.
- Strong desire to "get to the bottom of an investigation" and can quickly identify whether processes were followed.
- Candidate should be competent in MS Excel and MS Word applications.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to operate in high stress, potentially adversarial situations/conversations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and perform many different tasks.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and extremely organized.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to present process issues to management and/or executive personnel.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Resurgent is an Equal Opportunity employer that is fueled by our diverse and inclusive work environment. Are you excited about this opportunity, but your skills and experience aren't an exact match? We encourage you to apply anyway! You may be just the person we are searching for to fill this or another position. We would love to consider you for the Resurgent team!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
This job has expired.