Sr. Account Executive: REMOTE If you are a Sr. Account Executive: REMOTE with experience, please read on!
Agency/consultancy firm focused exclusively on market access (ie, payer marketing) is seeking a Senior Account Executive who wants to contribute, learn, and advance in a highly collaborative, high-energy setting.
What You Will Be Doing - Support account leads to maintain positive ongoing relationships with clients, including contributing to long-term strategic thinking while managing and anticipating needs on a daily basis and developing appropriate solutions for clients and senior management
- Work closely with account leads on managing the implementation of strategic communication plans, ensuring that tasks are appropriately delegated and project deadlines are met
- Draft marketing materials, including slide decks, press releases, backgrounders, pitches, briefing documents, etc. and work closely with junior staff to develop and edit materials, providing feedback as needed
- Assist with new business development, including taking an active role as part of the development/pitch team by attending brainstorming sessions, gathering and organizing information, conducting research, and assisting with program development, as requested
- Begin to increasingly coach and mentor junior staff members, providing constructive feedback on client work and identifying opportunities for professional advancement
- Move projects through internal routing, create folders for routing and track the stages, location, and priorities for each project as required
- Responsible for accurate and timely client contact reports
- Comfortable planning and managing client meetings without supervision
- Responsible for budget management along with the Project Managers
What You Need for this Position - Bachelors degree in Marketing, communications, Advertising or related field
- At least 2 years of market access experience required
- 3-5 years of experience in a fast-paced agency environment
- Demonstrated experience and success in leadership of cross-functional agency teams
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications
- Candidates must possess US work authorization
- Occasional travel may be required
What's In It for You We offer a competitive compensation package with salary, bonus incentives, medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA and 401k. We are an equal opportunity employer.
So, if you are a Sr. Account Executive: REMOTE with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Ryan Hassell
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.