Business Insurance Sr. Account Manager
As a Business Insurance (BI) Senior Account Manager you will be a part of an account team that supports the production and service of new and existing accounts. This energetic and detailed individual will be actively involved in the coordination of client management, strategic planning and marketing for these clients.
Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. At MMA, we believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
As a part of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in risk, strategy, and people, MMA colleagues are part of a network of resources and expertise that sets our organization apart from the competition.
What can you expect?
We will count on you to:
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
- Colleagues at MMA Southeast don't simply work together; we challenge each other to push further, think smarter, and love what we're doing together. Our shared purpose is to be there for our clients in the moments that matter.
What you need to have:
- Partner effectively with the Producer by anticipating their sales support needs
- Collaborate with the Producer to accomplish overall production, retention, and growth goals
- Handle all account management responsibilities including billing, policy changes, agency management system updates and answer coverage questions
- Provide coverage analysis and risk management recommendations, complete applications, prepare submissions, negotiate coverage and pricing, and prepare proposals
- Timely and accurate management of the full life cycle renewal process partnership and handling of cancellations.
- Maintain proper level of communication and builds effective relationships with clients and carriers to drive retention.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies as appropriate.
- Assist with policy-checking and keep up to date on rates, forms, and coverage changes.
- Executes activities relating to the public, clients and carriers to avoid and eliminate issues involving potential errors and omissions.
What makes you stand out:
- 7+ years insurance experience in an agency or brokerage environment focusing on middle market clients
- 5+ years demonstrated knowledge of Property & Casualty Insurance
- High School Diploma required and Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent work experience is preferred, designations encouraged
- Effective negotiation skills and placement process management expertise
- Property & Casualty License (within 90 days of employment)
What is in it for you?
- Extensive knowledge of how insurance products are utilized and administered. Extensive knowledge of markets and marketing techniques.
- Proficiency with agency management software (Sagitta, Image Right)
- Prior insurance brokerage experience
- A shared commitment to company values; Integrity, Collaboration Passion, Innovation, Accountability
- 401K and company match program
- Company-paid Life and Disability offerings
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) programs
- Paid Parental Leave
- Volunteer paid time off (VTO)
- Career mobility
- Pet insurance
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Continuing education and training opportunities
MMA encourages all its colleagues to pursue dreams without limits. We promote curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.
We further believe a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep colleagues engaged and productive including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. Our organization is no exception. MMA was named a 2021 Top Workplace for cultural excellence in the areas of professional development, DE&I practices, and employee well-being.Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority / Female / Disability / Vet / SexualOrientation / Gender Identity employers.
At MMA, your future is limitless. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.