Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM), develops and markets Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes and by healthcare providers for the treatment of people with diabetes. The company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes. Since the company's inception, Dexcom has focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions that are best in class - while empowering the community to take control of diabetes. Dexcom reported full-year 2022 revenues of $2.9B, a growth of 18% over 2021. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs over 8,000 people worldwide.
Meet the team:
This is where a passion to make a difference in people's lives meets a passion for algorithm development and data science. The algorithm team is at the very heart of what we do at Dexcom! Join the team if building models, signal processing and data analytics means more than just getting the work done. It is, put simply, our way of life! It is ZEN
Where you come in:
What makes you successful:
- You will be part of the team that defines and architects enhanced Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) experience
- You will analyze CGM time series data to develop technologies that can rapidly adapt to changing customer and business needs
- You will work on glucose and relevant time-series data to develop signal processing/filtering methods, algorithms/analytics, statistical models, and simulations for enhancing the utility of CGM systems and quality of life of diabetics
- You will work as a key member of the R&D and technology development team and collaborate closely with other departments including firmware/hardware, sensor/membrane and mechanical engineering to help design and verify optimal CGM systems
- Your contributions will aid in Dexcom's mission to 'empower people to take control of diabetes'.
What you'll get:
- Strong background in signal processing, data science, and algorithm development
- Knowledge of biochemistry or biophysics and associated mathematical modeling methods and techniques
- Using first principles and test data to design, implement, test, and verify dynamic models of complex systems capable of predicting pre-deployment performance
- Experience with simulations and Monte-Carlo analysis to assess system performance
- Expertise in the use of one or more scientific programming tools, such as, Matlab/Python
- Fluent in reviewing academic literature from areas of mathematics, machine learning, statistics, diabetes, biochemistry and biophysics.
- Ability to run self-directed projects, maintain timelines, transfer technology and execute projects in an early-stage technical environment
- Ability to organize, analyze, and interpret data to generate insights and conclusions
- Programming experience with C/C++ preferred
- Fundamental background in Electrical Engineering preferred
- Working knowledge of (electrochemical) bio sensors preferred
- Previous direct involvement in Medical Device product and/or technology development preferred
Travel Required: Experience and Education
- A front row seat to life changing CGM technology. Learn about our brave #dexcomwarriors community.
- A full and comprehensive benefits program.
- Growth opportunities on a global scale.
- Access to career development through in-house learning programs and/or qualified tuition reimbursement.
- An exciting and innovative, industry-leading organization committed to our employees, customers, and the communities we serve.
Exempt Salary Details:
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree in a technical discipline, and a minimum of 5-8 years related experience or Masters degree and 2-5 years equivalent industry experience or a PhD and 0-2 years experience.
- The annual base salary range for this role is $100,700 to $167,900. Final compensation package will ultimately depend on factors including relevant experience, skillset, knowledge, business needs and market demand.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Dexcom's AAP may be viewed upon request by contacting Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Dexcom Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.
View the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Non Discrimination Provision at this link.
UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Dexcom. To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: https://transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com/.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team, Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
This job has expired.