Ready to bring your whole self to work every day? At Walker & Dunlop, we didn't get to where we are by hiring ordinary individuals. We got here by hiring the exceptional! WD is looking for individuals who are caring, collaborative, driven, insightful, and tenacious to join our team!
Walker & Dunlop seeks a Senior Analyst to assist production efforts for the Walnut Creek Multifamily Production Team. The Senior Analyst will primarily assist in sizing loans, packaging quote narratives and gathering/organizing due diligence for loans related to multifamily agency transactions.
What you will be doing:
Specific goals and duties in serving as Production Analyst for Walker & Dunlop are as follows:
The education and experience we're looking for:
- Inputting and modeling multifamily data for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loan sizers and create Narrative Packages to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Work within DUS Gateway and Freddie Mac OUS systems to upload quote packages.
- Assist in organizing all marketing efforts, including writing press releases, create deal 'tombstones' and coordinating with W&D marketing for client events.
- Manage, Maintain, and Update our pipeline report
- Responsible for managing production team's salesforce entries for all new and existing loans and clients
- Mine clients SREO's for refinance opportunities
- Keep up and track all quotes, which would be presented to clients in a debt matrix
- Assist production team in tracking deals during underwriting
- Conduct property tours as needed
- Participate in weekly Production Meetings
- Complete Lost Deal information in Salesforce
- Prepare Transition Memo on all deals once we have a signed application
- Participate in Kick-Off meetings with producer, underwriter and closer for all loans under application
- Serve as a liaison between production, underwriting and closing as deals are processed
- Interface with clients, mortgage brokers, lenders and other lending participants
- Travel required to some industry events, client meetings and property inspections/tours
- Communicate and problem-solve daily with teammates, clients, vendors, and other stakeholders, often in combination with travel
- Other skills related to building a career in Multifamily finance!
What skills you should have:
- Bachelor's degree (prefer finance and/or real estate concentration)
- 2+ years financial analyst experience with commercial real estate owner, broker, appraiser or financial institution. Multifamily agency experience a plus
- Proficient in MS Word, Sales Force and SharePoint
- Excellent financial modeling skills including thorough knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented, organized and accurate
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work productively in time sensitive situations
- Good concept of financial analysis of income producing real estate
- Good organization and analytical skills
- Exhibit good teamwork and cooperation
- Ability to show ownership of your work, take on challenges and acknowledge growth opportunities, and demonstrate patience when learning new processes
- Courtesy, respect, and thoughtfulness in teaming with colleagues and other stakeholders
Still reading? Then we think you should apply! EEO Statement
Walker & Dunlop is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. SPAM
Please be wary of recruitment scams. An indication of a scam might be a request for sensitive or bank information at the time of application or emails coming from a non walkerdunlop.com email address. Please call us at 301.215.5500, if you have any concerns about information requested during or after the application process.
This job has expired.