Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is currently reviewing top candidates for the role of Sr. SAP BI Developer. The Sr. SAP BI Developer will be responsible for delivery of global BI solutions within an IS COE team. The candidate will work as a part of a global technology team to create enterprise wide BI solutions. The candidate will be responsible for establishing and maintaining an adaptable and flexible BI architecture to provide consistent and high quality Data architecture. The candidate is also expected to work hands-one with data warehousing/BI technologies like SAP BusinessObjects suite, HANA, SAC, Power BI and provide technical leadership on large, complex BI projects and support in developing enhancements and continuous improvement activities. BI Developer will be working closely with BI Architect on day to day responsibilities.
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Works with IS COE colleagues, BI Architect and project sponsors/customers to determine the long-term application architecture and strategy.
- Provides leadership and development skills to efficiently develop code that can be leverages across multiple sites. It is important to build synergies around development objects for reuse rather than have to rebuild every time.
- Participates in technical design sessions providing input on best practices
- Analyzes and provides technical advice and direction with regarding the interface/integrate of supported systems with the rest of the application portfolio; analyzes how the supported applications can best serve business functions; recognizes the impact to the business of proposed applications changes and advises IS colleagues accordingly.
- Documents and maintains best practices, project standards, procedures, application, quality objectives and "lessons learned"; ensures that applications systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural/development standards and established methodologies and practices.
- Participates on project teams serving as an IT technical expert on strategic long-range and highly complex projects that span the organization, crossing business unit boundaries
- Performs other duties as required
What you're good at:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or related discipline with an information technology focus.
- Candidates will need to have led multiple end-to-end BI implementations, with a focus on SAP BI tools and technologies
- 10+ years BI development and architecture design
- At least 10years of experience working with multiple BI systems like SAP BOBJ, SAP HANA, Power BI, AO
- At least 10 years' experience developing Enterprise BI Solution on multiple EDW platforms (Teradata, SQLServer, Oracle, HANA, BW)
- Experience in data modeling (Star schema and 3rd Normal form) and hands-on experience in ERWin and other modeling tools
- Experience with integration of SAP BOBJ and SAP BI
- Experience implementing SAP BOBJ, SAP SAC, Power BI on HANA
- Experience with HANA View creation
- Understand multiple data structures including structure, unstructured, semi-structure, JSON, XML, EDI, etc.
- Experience with EDW development life cycle from business requirement gathering to end solution
- Experience with Self-service BI and Agile BI development
- SAP functional experience is a huge Plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as customer service skills
- Exposure to Predictive Analytics, Data Science, and Big Data technology will be a big plus.
- Availability for occasional travel based on client and project needs
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others, and gains understanding
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk, to stimulate, market and sell new ideas within the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group, to achieve results through team efforts, and the desire and ability to motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others.
- Ability to manage/implement projects and contributes to concept development, and ability to identify, analyze and resolve business issues through solution-oriented projects
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.