Job ID: 219404
Location: BETHESDA , MD , US
Date Posted: 2021-06-22
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No
Join SAIC and the support the IC through the National Counterintelligence and Security Center by providing advisory and consultant support to the generation, review and evaluation of larger IC budgets, supporting NCSC's role in overseeing the U.S. Government's Cl-related resources. Come and be a part of a great mission!
Duties include but are not limited to:
Review of initiatives and evaluate resources to support initiatives.
Assess expenditure to initiative progress/status.
Lead cross-community collaboration and integration efforts.
Assist with the responses to Congressionally Directed Actions (CDAs).
Coordinate with NCSC Senior Leadership and additional stakeholders.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with Government contracts, contract management, or financial analysis of Government acquisitions. These three (3) years of experience must be concurrent with requisite years of experience noted above.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, and Excel.
- Extensive analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, grammar, and editorial skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to assemble and coordinate complex deliverable schedules among multiple parties at multiple locations. This will include tracking interconnections and dependencies between multiple deliverable modules and analysis teams.
- Demonstrated ability to take complex, Acquisition information and translate it for colleagues and consumers who have non-Acquisition backgrounds.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
Minimum five (5) years of experience with Government contracts, contract management, or financial analysis of Government acquisitions. These five (5) years of experience must be concurrent with requisite years of experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
This job has expired.