Innova Solutions is immediately hiring for a Sr. CIA (Contract Implementation Analyst)
Position type: Full Time
Duration 5-6 Months
As a you will: Sr. CIA (Contract Implementation Analyst)
Details of the role:
The objective is to understand and analyse client requirements and create business requirements, interact with client stakeholders, and coordinate with the development team for effective delivery
• Understanding customer problems statements from the business perspective and translating them to solve the solutions and enable the technical team
• Working with product owners/customers to understand the requirements and documenting them
• Prioritizing backlog items based on business needs and requirements.
• Preparing user stories, workflow diagrams, and flow charts for all end-user use cases
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Perform system audits to identify the potential errors in the client systems
• Perform Root cause analysis to determine underlying causes of errors and find the best approach to resolve the identified errors.
• Configuring and implementing provider contracts in Burgess Source application
• Performing user acceptance testing
• Review the test cases and test scenarios and identify the missing cases.
• Preparing requirement documents, and user manuals for all functionalities
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Generating reports using SQL and sharing them with the stakeholders.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Showcasing and giving a demo of the solution to business owners/prospects
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Expertise in Burgess Source/pricer, ABS Adjudication platform
• Experience in Provider Contract Implementation and Configuration
• Business Analysis, US Healthcare Payer Domain Knowledge
• Provider Data Management
• Strong US Healthcare Payer Experience (especially Provider Data Management, Claims Adjudication, and Provider Payments)
• Claims Pricing & Analysis
Good to have skills:
• Exposure to Amisys Advance and DST Pricer
• SQL knowledge
• Experience in Agile Methodology and using Agile tools like Jira
• Good verbal, and Written Communication, Proficiency in any of the UI / UX Tools,.
Qualified candidates should APPLY NOW for immediate consideration! Please hit APPLY to provide the required information, and we will be back in touch as soon as possible.
We are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar positions. If this role is not a fit for you, we do offer a referral bonus program for referrals that we successfully place with our clients, subject to program guidelines. ASK ME HOW.
PAY RANGE AND BENEFITS:
Pay Range*: 55$ OR 60$
*Pay range offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors, including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc.
Benefits: Innova Solutions offers benefits( based on eligibility) that include the following: Medical & pharmacy coverage, Dental/vision insurance, 401(k), Health saving account (HSA) and Flexible spending account (FSA), Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Short term and Long term Disability, Accident & Critical illness coverage, Pre-paid legal & ID theft protection, Sick time, and other types of paid leaves (as required by law), Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
ABOUT INNOVA SOLUTIONS: Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Innova Solutions employs approximately 50,000 professionals worldwide and reports an annual revenue approaching $3 Billion. Through our global delivery centers across North America, Asia, and Europe, we deliver strategic technology and business transformation solutions to our clients, enabling them to operate as leaders within their fields.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our