The Sr. Compliance Analyst (CA) provides strategic consultative support and guidance to TotalSource clients and our internal service business partners as it relates to complex regulatory compliance, including but not limited to CA Pay Statement Compliance, I-9, E-Verify, SOX related initiatives. The CA acts as the Compliance subject matter expert and positioning HRO for continued growth and success by continually educating associates and improving process deliverables.
The CA implements compliance solutions for new and active clients using a consultative approach to assess current state and map to the TotalSource Structure and develops solutions where gaps exist. Provides ongoing management, training, remediation, and guidance in response to a wide variety of compliance related questions, projects and issues presented by internal partners, clients and the worksite employee. That guidance includes CA Pay Statement Compliance, I-9 and E-Verify and any other compliance related items. The CA works closely with various internal business partners and functional areas particularly with Legal, HRBP's, Sales, Benefits, Implementation, Payroll, and Development. In addition, develops client facing communication related to regulatory can compliance related matters, develops and delivers internal associate communications and training.
As a Sr. Compliance Analyst, you will provide "mentorship" and training to less senior levels and assist them with problem resolution. Develop internal training and demonstrate subject matter expertise in the areas of regulatory compliance, system technologies and support development with User Acceptance Testing. Higher levels of this role may also lead to project and stretch initiatives, assist Manager in assigning priorities, participate in new hire interviewing, direct teammates, expediting workflow, generate and monitor operational reports, etc. This job family allows for specialization in the type of consultative support provided.
Essential duties & Responsibilities:
- Helps manage the CA Pay Statement Base Remediation Team and assist them with prioritization with High-Risk Clients to remediate.
- Audits clients on a quarterly basis based on data housed PEO’s HCM Tool to ensure they are staying in compliance with pay statement laws.
- Re-assess/revamp both internal and external knowledge and training content and ensure it stays current with the most up to date regulations.
- Responsible for auditing and validating applicable client documentations, addendums, and systems data to ensure accuracy and compliance based on co-employer relationship.
- Develops and conducts presentations/trainings as it relates to regulatory compliance
- Develop both internal and client facing communications related to regulatory and compliance related matters. (i.e., marketing communications, internal and external newsletter, system learn more documents, informational videos, etc.)
- Develops, reviews, maintains, and modifies standard operating and client operating processes and procedures.
- Identifies opportunities to improve efficiencies and streamline internal processes.
- Provides Tier 2 client and internal business partner service support.
- Escalates programmatic issues to IT/development team or appropriate team member as appropriate.
Service and Product Support
- Collaborates with Service and Implementation Organizations and Functional Areas to recommend strategic compliance activities.
- Solve client problems by ensuring a consistent and superior client experience, taking a broad perspective to identify solutions.
- Research and resolve complex questions and issues while ensuring a consistent closed loop resolution process is leveraged while engaging with client.
- Service as a subject matter expert to clients both internal and external supporting CA Pay Statement, I-9, E-Verify, and other complex products/technologies.
- Manages the completion of tasks and provides timely and accurate input on project status.
- Consults with clients and internal partners and provides recommendations, education, and support executing ADP's compliance solutions.
- Utilizes extensive HR, Compliance, benefit/product/process experience to identify issues, troubleshoot client or service team problems and assist with a resolution.
- Continually upgrade knowledge and skill base relating to Compliance, CA Pay Statement, I-9 and E-Verify including regulatory compliance, standard operating procedures, administrative practices, and processes as applicable, to increase proficiency in a support capacity. May champion and/or assist in assessing regulatory changes and process impact, process improvement or other service application rollouts, and service training.
- Partners with various internal partners, and business units.
- May participates in system User Acceptance Testing and partners with IT/Development Team.
- You will participate in internal projects and taskforce
- Assist and participate in development of best practices and process and procedures.
Mentors, provides instruction and guidance to Internal Team Members/Field Associates as it relates to CA Pay Statement, I-9, E-Verify, compliance related questions or issues, troubleshooting system issues, and soft skill development. Works with newly hired associates as a mentor/coach. Identifies training needs. Leads and monitors significant projects and taskforce representing Compliance COE.,
- 2-3 years in professional services, implementation, client service, sales, human resources with proven proficiency in compliance.
- Experience successfully managing client relations, supporting, communicating, or negotiating with clients/vendors in a business-to-business environment.
- Analytical and creative thinking abilities.
- Problem-solving and Collaboration: experience in identifying, solving, and executing problem resolution. Able to make quick and informed decisions on compliance issues. Demonstrated ability to drive results through individual efforts and influencing others, without authority over them.
- Strong presentation skills with ability to facilitate meetings and develop training.
- Strategic Thinking - demonstrated ability to assess needs and provide innovative solutions to assist clients in meeting their business objectives using ADP's compliance products and service.
- Strong data management skills, and communication skills (written and verbal), working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (outlook, excel, word, PowerPoint), excellent interpersonal and telephone skills, effective time management skills.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent in education and experience) in Human Resources, Business Administration, Communications, Information Technology
- SHRM, PHR, CPP or FPC preferred
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.
This job has expired.